Author Topic: Some questions about being exposed  (Read 281 times)

Offline StrangerfromEurope

• View Profile
Some questions about being exposed
« on: 2019-03-16 09:51:06 »
So,
I started having my goans constantly exposed last weak after a lot of research but still I have some questions about it.
1. After how many weaks could keratinization start to occur?
2. If I leave my foreskin retracted for 2 years or so and would decide to stop being exposed, are xou able to restore your glans again or is there something like a point of no return?
3. Are there any dangers that can occur through keeping the foreskin pulled back besides swelling?
4. Will the foreskin shorten itself after time or not?

I hope you can help me answering my questions

Offline BigDickDave

• View Profile
Re: Some questions about being exposed
« Reply #1 on: 2019-03-16 19:28:01 »
Hello Stranger,
I’ll do my best to answer your  questions.
1. I have been retracting for about a year now and I would say my glands and inner foreskin are just now really getting to a point of full keritinization but this is different for everybody. Some take longer, some take only a few months.
2. As for regaining sensitivity, from what I understand it is possible to regain some sensitivity but it is likely that it will never go back to how it was before you started retracting. I think the amount of sensitivity regained also depends on the individual.
3. Paraphimosis is the biggest risk from permanent retraction but as long as you don’t overdo it and return your foreskin to its original position when swelling occurs, you will be fine. And your risk goes down the more you are exposed, eventually your foreskin will stop swelling up and your risk of paraphimosis is almost nothing at that point.
4. The foreskin will not “shrink.” Deep wrinkles can form along the shaft which will take up some of the excess foreskin and make it appear to be shorter but it will not techno’s ally shrink, no.

I hope I helped, I don’t fell exactly qualified to answer these questions but I feel like I’ve been around the block long enough to maybe help a little.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-03-16 20:10:15 »
Thanks that ya helped me
Now I have no worries anymore and decided to really do it for an extended period of time. Thx ; )

Offline thesevenpointfive

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-03-16 21:23:57 »
Hello Stranger,
I’ll do my best to answer your  questions.
1. I have been retracting for about a year now and I would say my glands and inner foreskin are just now really getting to a point of full keritinization but this is different for everybody. Some take longer, some take only a few months.
2. As for regaining sensitivity, from what I understand it is possible to regain some sensitivity but it is likely that it will never go back to how it was before you started retracting. I think the amount of sensitivity regained also depends on the individual.
3. Paraphimosis is the biggest risk from permanent retraction but as long as you don’t overdo it and return your foreskin to its original position when swelling occurs, you will be fine. And your risk goes down the more you are exposed, eventually your foreskin will stop swelling up and your risk of paraphimosis is almost nothing at that point.
4. The foreskin will not “shrink.” Deep wrinkles can form along the shaft which will take up some of the excess foreskin and make it appear to be shorter but it will not techno’s ally shrink, no.

I hope I helped, I don’t fell exactly qualified to answer these questions but I feel like I’ve been around the block long enough to maybe help a little.

I would say

1. I have been doing  it for years, and my gland is full dry, to the extent i have no feeling, it has taken some time though, many years, i have a thread here about it.
2. Regaining sensitivity, i am not sure, there may be the fact that you put your foreskin forward with moisturiser that you may get some sensitivity back. But agree with BigDickDave, it all depends.
3 Not really seen any issues, bar, what BigDickDave has said.
4. The foreskin will not shrink or shorten, it will become wrinkled, with deep ones that will stop the skin going over the head, and also, the head may become a little flared which will help retain the skin back.

Love skining back and letting my head show

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2019-03-16 21:51:07 »
Could you send a link to your thread?

Offline Hazeleye

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2019-03-17 03:59:10 »
In my own experience as far as recovering sensitivity is concerned, I had been fully pulled back for about 30 years when I decided to be covered for a brief period that got extended. The shaft had gotten so deeply wrinkled it took upwards of 5 years to get the wrinkles out of the shaft skin and the foreskin to stay forward on its own. After having been covered for years, I would almost say I had recovered the same sensitivity as before. At least it was uncomfortable at the start again and required limited exposure to be comfortably uncovered.

Otherwise I would agree much with the other comments of being pulled back.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2019-03-17 17:17:06 »
Love skining back and letting my head show