Author Topic: My introduction (StrangerfromEurope)  (Read 225 times)

Offline StrangerfromEurope

• View Profile
My introduction (StrangerfromEurope)
« on: 2019-03-15 20:21:56 »
Hello ;)
I found about this forum last year and decided to make an account here today after I again found this forum. Since 1 week or so, I left my foreskin behind my glans because I love the feeling of an exposed glans rubbing against my clothes, it's also kinda teasing me and I especially I like how my penis looks without foreskin. xD  And I also wanted to know how it feels like to left the glans exposed for a long time and I wanted to know what a circumcised friend of my feels like without foreskin (even though I know that being circumcised and just wearing your glans exposed are different feelings but have same aspects). I'm 15 ¾ and still in puberty and because of that, I'm kinda scared that if my penis will still grow without foreskin covering it, there could be negative side effects through this. I'm currently wearing it exposed 24/7 and luckily, my glans isn't oversensitive .
I'm a male obviously and come from Germany
So hope you like my introduction and see ya ;)

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: My introduction (StrangerfromEurope)
« Reply #1 on: 2019-03-16 21:52:26 »
Welcome,

If you're still in growth, there might be some (relative) shortening of the foreskin from that, but I don't think we have definitive proof for that (or just how much growth one needs to experience for the foreskin to become irredeemably short :D).  In general, you should be able to cover up again afterwards, as around 16, chances are you're over most of your penile growth anyway.  tl;dr, your skin likely won't become a lot shorter.  You can counteract this with stretching it forward time to time, even if you generally wear it pulled back.  The negative side effects (again, your mileage may vary) could be that the head becomes too insensitive, but hey, people have grown up without foreskin coverage before and fared just fine in adulthood (and not just cut guys; I mean there are quire many uncut ones out there with partial coverage).  As said in the other topic, you can't fully reverse the whole sensitivity loss bit, but it's possible to do so partially — it'll just never be so tender as it was when you were a small boy.  You also asked about paraphimosis in the other topic: unless your foreskin is too tight, you needn't worry about it.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-03-17 09:04:10 »
Ok thx for your answer.
Like I said in the other post, I will just try it out it now to be exposed and up now, everything is fine. I can pull back my foreskin and leave it there just fine without any swelling or things like that ; And I love  to have a drying out glans due to the feeling which is much better (in my opinion) than the feeling of an covered glans. So everything should be fine x D

Offline Johnny_V

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-03-17 15:57:51 »
Does your foreskin naturally retract when you get erect?
What's your natural coverage flaccid and erect?
If you start at puberty doesn't automatically mean you'll outgrow your foreskin, everyone is different.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2019-03-17 16:59:10 »
When my dick is getting erected, my foreskin roles completely behind my glans automatically and when It's not flaccid, It's completely covering my glans. Meaning I have a larger foreskin? (Do you call it that way? xD idk)

Offline Johnny_V

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2019-03-17 17:54:38 »
You have perfectly normal foreskin, long foreskin is when upon erection it still covers the glans, short foreskin is when it doesn't cover when flaccid.
You are in the middle,  I guess that's why it doesn't bother you to keep it retracted.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2019-03-20 11:01:32 »
When my dick is getting erected, my foreskin roles completely behind my glans automatically and when It's not flaccid, It's completely covering my glans. Meaning I have a larger foreskin? (Do you call it that way? xD idk)

That sound like a short foreskin, if when erect it can go behind the head, with time retracting this will be even easier. When flaccid is there a lot of over hang of te skin or just a little again that would mean you are shorter.
Love skining back and letting my head show