Author Topic: My introduction, from tight foreskin to bare glans  (Read 947 times)

Offline MikeM

• View Profile
Hi!
I've been reading the forum for a while now and I finally decided to register. I'm 30yr from Europe. Here's my short story and why I'm considering leaving my skin permanently pulled back. (I'm not an native english speaker nor a good writer in general so I apologize if I'm butchering the language)

I had a tight foreskin when I was younger and the first time I was able to retract wasn't until I was about 20yr old. It took a while (a year or so) to stretch and loosen my foreskin until I was able to retract without discomfort. And off course my glans was hypersensitive for a very long time too.

Even though I eventually I stopped actively trying to stretch my foreskin, it's somehow gotten more and more loose during the years. :o
Also my glans isn't hypersensitive anymore, which is great.

So, currently my foreskin is so loose it easily rolls back by itself but never goes forward until I manually tug it. So every morning I wake up with bare glans, and while I can easily tug it forward it won't stay in that position so easily.
I'm considering maybe I should just leave my foreskin back permanently because that's the position it naturally appears to go most of the times.

The longest time I've let my foreskin be retracted is about 24h, it wasn't too uncomfortable but I try avoid going outside with foreskin pulled back because clothes rubbing to my bare glans still causes random boners.  :-[

Thanks for reading, any comments, advice or even questions are always welcome!  :D

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: My introduction, from tight foreskin to bare glans
« Reply #1 on: 2019-02-28 15:44:59 »
Welcome!

It's quite interesting that it changed so much that it rolls back and stays back so easily.

Offline kuk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-02-28 22:53:40 »
The random boners will cease, eventually. The more exposure the faster they'll cease. When I started pulling back I was obsessed for a couple of days, but that went by.

Offline camchain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-03-02 07:34:08 »
Hello. Nice to here you have done this and that was more or less the same as mine, it took me a while to get used to it and keeping at it helped to.  Now i am fine and glad i did it and stuck to it to. all the very best with it.

Offline Redhard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2019-03-03 14:48:36 »
Photo?

Offline skinhead

• Permanently skinhead - no going back
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2019-03-04 13:08:27 »
Very interesting journey indeed. You're very fortunate to have no extra effort to pull back. Personally I didn't have a lot of effort - just a good while and persistence.

Offline europeandude

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2019-03-09 22:16:13 »
Where r u from?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2019-03-20 11:54:47 »
I would if the skins stays back by it's self and you have to move it forward leave it, it either do it  it's self or remain there. There is no real harm unless you feel fed up and want to push it back.
Love skining back and letting my head show