Author Topic: 24hrs In ...... but useful resources here  (Read 554 times)

Offline Bkmax

• View Profile
24hrs In ...... but useful resources here
« on: 2019-01-03 22:15:59 »
Hi all,

24 hrs in and so far going well .... early days ..... So started by just retracting behind glans with limited success for a few hours  skin did look bunched up a bit. However since discovering spoon method here in a different league.

Probably lucky that I’ve not a huge foreskin and remember that it used to sit halfway along the head when I was younger usually from masturbation 3-4 times a day 🤣. However mid 40’s now and since using the sooon method yesterday it has not moved. My head is obviously given me a few erections this last 24 hrs but it is not overly sensitive that I can’t touch it and have managed to masturbate today keeping the skin retracted the whole time without it rolling out.

Love the look of the purple head and how it looks right now but won’t let me load pics from iPhone so have to convert to JPEG fist I think but will share later how it looks. My journey seems fortunate and lucky compared to some but loving it so far

Offline headytimes

• View Profile
Re: 24hrs In ...... but useful resources here
« Reply #1 on: 2019-01-03 22:47:23 »
Welcome and you will find lots of help and encouragement here
Retracted since Summer 2016

Offline Bkmax

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-01-03 23:03:28 »
Thanks ..... I’ve done a lot of reading since finding here yet prior to finding this forum could find hardly anything online but here is a great resource and encouragement

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-01-04 17:35:35 »
Your pics might just be too large (in file size) - modern phone cameras are very high resolution and a single image can be several megabytes.

Offline Bkmax

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2019-01-04 20:56:52 »
That must be it as I keep getting not a valid file format ..... will just have to try and find a way to shrink ...... your right about one thing it is only the file that’s too large🤣🤣🤣. But then anything else may have made my journey more difficult feeling really lucky how it’s going so far