Author Topic: Pulling back - New Year's resoulution  (Read 328 times)

Offline ranny

• View Profile
Pulling back - New Year's resoulution
« on: 2018-12-31 18:29:30 »
So, first of all, Happy New Year, i guess  :D
As you can see, as a resolution, I'm gonna try keeping my foreskin pulled back.

I'm relatively new to pulling back, which means, in the past 1-2 years, I've tried it several times, but couldn't go any further than max. 1 days. All my attemps failed.
My foresking originally would be extremely long. When it's just hanging flaccidly in my pants, it stars wrinking in a way that it starts itching or feeling really uncomfortable (regardless that I do have pubic hair or don't). There is a hanging trunk-like skin part even when I'm erected, which makes masturbation uncomfortalble. I can pull it back with no problem, so I don't have phimosis, it just doesn't feel good to roll up and down tons of skin layers  ???

I'm trying with the spoon method - after a while, when it becomes dry enough, it stays back without problem. The stacked skin could be seen pretty much - the pics were taken hours after retracting - but after like a day, they start to fade. And unfortunately, I have no further experience :(

I don't know how I should keep myself motivated. Sometimes I associate it too much with sexual things, and after masturbation, I have a bad feeling, and an urge to let go of pulling back, but as you've read above, main reason is not a perversion or a horny stuff.

By the way, I'm 22 from Europe, rather hetero, currently single, but have been with girls.

I'd welcome any motivation and recommendation, tips, etc  :)

Offline scotsguy27

• View Profile
Re: Pulling back - New Year's resoulution
« Reply #1 on: 2018-12-31 18:36:47 »
It's perseverance that'l get you through it, I'm a bit like yourself. I can have it spooned in for a bit then when I get to the post where I need to masturbate I'm fine during masturbation and the spoon method stays but its when I am close I focus on my penis and end up undoing it and then spend a few days covered again. If you are fine and you struggle after masturbating try just stimulating your frenulum/your sweet spot :) does the job for me.

Happy new year when it comes!

Offline rowan26

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-01-01 07:17:40 »
Looks great :) good luck with maintaining it long term as you will fall in love with it

Offline Cj

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-01-03 14:46:23 »
When I first started I set small goals and worked up. For me the head was so sensitive I had trouble with the constant stimulation. So first it was can I stay pulled back all night.  Then for a whole day.  Then I set a goal to stay pulled back for a week. I’d take a break after reaching each goal.  Then I pulled back week days only (weekends are busy with a lot of movement). Then I pushed to stay pulled back for a whole month. After that it was a peice of cake. I did have some of the itching and some swelling early on. I had to remove my frenulum before I was able to get very far with my goals. Hope this helps.