Author Topic: Is permanent retraction possible for everyone?  (Read 323 times)

Offline Qatar

• View Profile
Is permanent retraction possible for everyone?
« on: 2018-12-16 18:09:47 »
I am beginning to believe that foreskin retraction is not possible for everyone on a permanent basis. Although I am able to keep my foreskin behind my penis when I am erect by rolling/folding it behind the corona, once I become flaccid it eventually covers my head due to movements or sitting down. I believe this is because for one, I have a lot of excess foreskin. When I am flaccid my foreskin completely covers the head of my penis and then some. I feel as though my penis is like one of those hairless cats; there is just so much loose and stretchy foreskin. This remains the case even when I am erect. Unless I try to roll my foreskin behind my head, my foreskin just jumbles behind the head in excess when I retract it. I also believe retraction is not possible for me because my penis is slightly curved downwards when I am erect. This means gravity is not on my side, and the foreskin will want to roll over the head of my penis on its own. Unless there is a way to naturally reduce the amount of foreskin I have, I do not think I will ever be able to keep my foreskin retracted permanently. Please comment to this thread, I would love to see if any of you have insight to this issue.

PLEASE HELP

Offline Marius

• View Profile
Re: Is permanent retraction possible for everyone?
« Reply #1 on: 2018-12-16 21:56:10 »
Well, I somewhat feel the same, that given my anatomy and amount of foreskin, I will have a hard time keeping it retracted, bascially to many wrinkles/folds.

With that said, I am the first to recognice that I probably don´t have the patience/commitment/creativity that it would take.

Offline Hazeleye

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2018-12-17 03:03:31 »
Marius and Qatar, while you may both be blessed with a shorter length and excessive foreskin, the light at the end of the tunnel is that if you are able to maintain a pulled back position fully for a time, the foreskin will thin, thus giving less tissue to retain behind the corona. This won't reduce the length, just the mass.

Offline Qatar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2018-12-17 20:22:10 »
How long would this commitment take? I have been able to stay a day or two retracted at the max but that is about it

Offline Aftskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2018-12-18 00:55:59 »
Marius and Qatar, while you may both be blessed with a shorter length and excessive foreskin, the light at the end of the tunnel is that if you are able to maintain a pulled back position fully for a time, the foreskin will thin, thus giving less tissue to retain behind the corona. This won't reduce the length, just the mass.

I believe the thinning of the foreskin is caused by ageing not time retracted. Aged thin skin will not have the same ability to push the foreskin forward and will wrinkle instead. Young skin will not become wrinkled easily, it would take many, many years.

Of course the ability to stay retracted without the help of rings or the like is not possible for everyone. If you have a long, loose, thick foreskin, and small glans, it is very difficult.
Permanently retracted for 8 years.

Offline Cj

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2018-12-18 18:10:33 »
 Permanent retraction Became easy and possible for me once I removed the frenulum. The whole rubber band effect of the frenulum kept pulling the skin forward.  Without it it’s been a breeze to stay pulled back permanently. I hope to write up my experience with
Pics soon in the frenulum forum when I have a few minutes.