Author Topic: A love-hate relationship with my foreskin  (Read 484 times)

Offline eggplantemoji

• View Profile
A love-hate relationship with my foreskin
« on: 2018-12-09 19:43:30 »
Hi,

When I was a young teenager, my foreskin wouldn't detach from my glans. I was forcibly pulled back because I didn't want to get circumcised.  Let me tell you, forcible retraction is super painful. And my foreskin became very short and desensitized. It looked as if I had been loosely circumcised. One of my high school friends mocked the looks of it (circumcision isn't the norm in my country), so I tried to restore it. I regret it, because my penis feels and looks so much better pulled back, but the skin now covers most of the glans. It's a shame because I had been naturally blessed with short foreskin!

So anyways, my goals are to try to shorten and tighten my foreskin so I can remain pulled back permanently again, and perhaps to fix my frenulum. If it doesn't work I plan on getting a circumcision and frenectomy in a few years.

Offline TapedStick

• View Profile
Re: A love-hate relationship with my foreskin
« Reply #1 on: 2018-12-12 18:51:18 »
Bro how old were you when somebody (a doctor I guess? or who) forcibly pulled you back? How did things change after that? I'm betting it was very uncomfortable with the bare glans rubbing underwear/jeans. I'm surprised it just stayed back rather than rolling back forward. What actually happened?