Author Topic: "Natural Circumcision - foreskin is disappearing" - video refering to research  (Read 262 times)

Offline Marius

• View Profile
Whilst on youtube I found this video, referering to a chinese research repport which can be found here - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4215657/

Natural Circumcision - foreskin is disappearing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHkD-MNA0ps

I haven´t read the study in full lenght, but what I find lacking in this video is the study of the frenulum, and how it correlate to the findings of less foreskin.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• View Profile
The video is Interesting, although she talks about race, its interesting that a lot of the guys looked cut, with no indication that they had not. The assumption made from the video, is that the men, without any surgery has so short a foreskin that they looked circumcised. I have only seen a few videos in the west of guys who start of covered and when erect look they they have been cut. 
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline thesevenpointfive

• View Profile
I  Notice that in te study they exclude circumcised people, but the picture show a penis with no foreskin does that relate then to the video?
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Marius

• View Profile
I  Notice that in te study they exclude circumcised people, but the picture show a penis with no foreskin does that relate then to the video?

I think that the video is a mix of both circumcised men (some partial?) and intact.

I think creator of the video is biased towards the benefits of circumcision, and uses the study to make his point come acrosss

However with that said one can read the study and se what findings they did and how they reached their conclusions, I don´t know what paper the study was published in and what status it has in the scientific community.

Many things to consider... however nevertheless a interesting video.