Author Topic: Introduction - Gato100cia  (Read 256 times)

Offline Gato100cia

• View Profile
Introduction - Gato100cia
« on: 2018-12-03 02:39:12 »
(Please, forgive me for any missunderstanding in this post; I'm not a native English speaker but I try my best 😊)
Hi, I'm Gato100cia (a pseudonym for a pseudonym, how twisted is that?), but you can also just call me Gato! Nice to meet you!
I'm going to try to get straight to the point (HAH, wish I could, I'm a bit of a chatterbox, and also, it's 2a.m. in here and I'm waking up in... 5 hours? Also, I'm typing from a mobile device :p).
Well, let's begin!
I'm 20, from Catalonia, Spain (still?) with a not-short but also not-too-long tool down there (don't think this matters much, as I'm already taken (???), and anyway, this neither is a dating site), and I've been pulling back my foreskin for a few years now, I believe.
It all started in my early teens (can't remember the exact age, but it was probably between my 11-13's); due to my own neglect, I had developed phimosis to the point I could barely uncover the top of the head of my little friend. By that time I was still discovering my sexuality and I still didn't know properly how penis anatomy worked.
What I knew is that I did not want to go under surgery under any circumstance. Never. Ever.
My mother had already proposed me several times to get circumcised, just like my father is. I am still amazed to have never gone through such procedure, seeing how much in favour of it she's always been... 🙄
The thing is that at some point, something clicked in my head and suddenly I started trying to pull my skin back, day after day, for at least 20 minutes a day, and after a few weeks (a month or two, maybe?), I think, I was able to uncover the whole very sensitive head, but I was still afraid to go further, as I didn't know about the shaft part, and I belived I was going to bleed if I went further; foolish younger me 😂
A few years of discovery passed and I kept self-exploring and all that stuff... Until I was 16, when I lost my "virginity" (mostly oral) with a cut guy; I enjoyed it a lot, and it helped me realize the difference between being cut and intact. The guy ended up being a lazy jerk obsessed with discretion, duh. Is this too manny details? Not relevant. Well, it's about my introduction, so I thought the more the better 😅
Aaaaaanyway; I gone through a very promiscuous phase and a pair of short term relationships, and I begun gaining interest on wearing the head of my penis uncovered (even though I think it had already started before the virginity thing). I had been trying to use band aids and duct tape (one-sided and two-sided) in many different ways to keep the head and as much of the shaft uncovered for self-pleasure reasons, and I still do nowadays. I also tried with strings, and some toys, some bought, and some handmade. My very goal is to have as much head and shaft uncovered as possible.
My almost-two-years boyfriend knows that I do stuff like that sometimes, and I think he tries to understand me even though he's cut, so I appreciate it a lot coming from him.
My foreskin is pretty long and loose, so I'm able to pull it back to the base of the penis even when erect, and I'm trying to train my frenulum to be as loose as possible to reach the point where my foreskin doesn't go back to its position covering the glans for as long as I'd like to, but it seems that it'll cost more than I thought, and I do not want to use any variation of the tying methods, for I'm afraid I'd end up regretting it, whether because of sensitivity loss, aesthetic worsening or other reasons...
The reason I bumped into this site is quite hilarious, though. It crossed my mind to try and use superglue to glue the skin of my penis to the pubis in a way similar to what I use to do with duct tape, and I wanted to check online if someone had already tried it out, and found a link to a thread in here.
It's refreshing to find and begin to know such a community!
I would have never expected to find a site so full of information on so many techniques and experiences much further than the usual "just get circumcised lol" and I'm more than happy to be here
😁
I can't promise I'll be very active, but know that I'm saving a link to come here often to look for new ideas and thoughts 😊
And for the superglue thing... I've been actually wearing it for a few hours now, and I'll leave it like this all night long; I hope that it can last for a pair of days, at least. Even thought, I think I'll be taking it off in a pair of days anyway, before the next chance of an intimacy moment I have with my partner because I don't want to overwhelm him with any of this mess 😅
I know they said that a rather better and safer idea was to use liquid latex like the one used for special effects, but I didn't find an opportunity to get my hands on some, so I tried this first just for the sake of doing something new 😂😂😂
I won't post any pictures of my very own dick in here because of some privacy-intimacy concerns I have, but I can try to be illustrative through text and diagrams of any kind, if I have the time to do so.
And if you're interested, I'll try to keep you up with the superglue thing; not sure if in this thread or another 😁😁
I hope we can all get along and find new info and interesting things to try and have a laugh 😊
Gato - out!
(Oh, it's 3a.m. now 🤣🤣🤣)

Offline Gato100cia

• View Profile
Re: Introduction - Gato100cia
« Reply #1 on: 2018-12-03 15:32:31 »
Welp, just took it off; not the most pleasurbale of experiences, but at least it made up for some waxing.
As today I found no open store with liquid latex available, I bought a little of flexible superglue, just in case. It may be less of a pain, so I might try sooner o later.
Hopefully, the FX shop in the nearby city will be open tomorrow, so I'll be able to at least ask if they sell the said latex.

Offline Hazeleye

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2018-12-04 04:19:28 »
Gato, have you tried a liquid sew product for liquid latex? Where I live it is available in sewing departments. The ones I am aware of are latex.

Offline Gato100cia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2018-12-04 16:05:41 »
liquid sew product

Hmmm... Never heard of it before. So you mean it will work in a similar way as the liquid latex used for SFX would?
I may give it a try, if I find it somewhere in a local store (let's hope I'm lucky this time 😅).
Should I look for something like this? https://www.amazon.com/Liqui-Sew-Adhesive-Permanent-Fabrics/dp/B07BRDLS62

Today I stumbled around the city looking for a store that would have liquid latex bottles, but none did, and for the sake of irony, the most promising two I had checked through Google Maps happened to be non-existent when I came around to check -u-

On a side note, I've been wearing the flexible superglue since yesternight; it's a little bit more comfortable and resistent than the regular, but still, not an option I'm eager to use with frequency. :o

Offline Hazeleye

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2018-12-05 04:38:04 »
Should I look for something like this? https://www.amazon.com/Liqui-Sew-Adhesive-Permanent-Fabrics/dp/B07BRDLS62

From what I read of that product description, it should be the type that I was referring to. They do come under different names and style of containers so it is difficult to guarantee. From what I have ever seen, they are all liquid latex for cloth sewing. The sections of large department stores would normally have it in the section dealing with needles, thread, zippers, and other cloth accoutrements. I have used a similar product to make flexible rings to hold the foreskin back.

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2018-12-06 23:14:14 »
Why so many cut guys in Spain?  :o