Author Topic: Hi Sharpe1 here.  (Read 217 times)

Offline Sharpe1

• This time.....
    • View Profile
Hi Sharpe1 here.
« on: 2018-12-01 23:49:00 »
Hi Everyone.
Thanks for all the hard work you've done over the years.
Male here living in Berkshire, UK here. I've been skinning back on and off for years. The reason is I have a very sensitive head due to ppp's and general sensitivity. Long before I found this site I tried all sorts of things to correct this such as cutting off the ppp's (very painful). I worked out that if I could get my foreskin to stay back then natural rubbing would desensitise me. So I got a diy coronal piercing then a professional PA (neither  worked). Found this site and made my own silicone ring from bathroom silicone. This worked yaaay but they break too easily . I've lapsed for a few years but back now and am trying the taping method. Will post pics and updates later. All the best to everyone. Sharpe1

Offline Hazeleye

• View Profile
Re: Hi Sharpe1 here.
« Reply #1 on: 2018-12-02 04:41:43 »
So you tried silicone for rings and found that it readily broke. Back long before silicone even came on the market, I made rings just under 1/8th inch thick out of latex rubber. These would last for very long periods of time. I find your results interesting since I have posted here before of what I did and it was suggested to use silicone! If you would like further info, privately post me.

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2018-12-02 05:08:26 »
Please keep discussions like that public -- no need to hide the details! :D

Offline Sharpe1

• This time.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2018-12-02 23:26:08 »
Hi Hazeleye. The silicone ring solution might even have resulted from one of your posts.  I've been a lurker for a few years lols. I also tied my frenellum after seeing the suggestions on here I think. Like others have said it was one of the best things I ever did. Thanks guys. My foreskin is quite thick so it's been difficult to get it to learn a new position. Losing some of the 'pull' was a great help. I didn't register or post photos because of my INTS character (if you believe that sort of stuff). However I'm getting over myself and will post some soon. It'sthe ppp and general sensitivity that's bugging me. Anyway thanks again for everything.

Offline Sharpe1

• This time.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2018-12-02 23:29:20 »
Hi soundsgreat87, no worries.  Thanks for everything you've done on here.

Offline Jockbox

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2018-12-03 11:48:16 »
Hi Sharpe 1,welcome to the group. You will find help and advice here, no need to worry about talking about pulling back as we are all here to help each other. I am in the UK as well so always nice to welcome a fellow Brit.

Offline Nexolaris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2018-12-08 19:46:41 »
Hi Hazeleye. The silicone ring solution might even have resulted from one of your posts.  I've been a lurker for a few years lols. I also tied my frenellum after seeing the suggestions on here I think. Like others have said it was one of the best things I ever did. Thanks guys. My foreskin is quite thick so it's been difficult to get it to learn a new position. Losing some of the 'pull' was a great help. I didn't register or post photos because of my INTS character (if you believe that sort of stuff). However I'm getting over myself and will post some soon. It'sthe ppp and general sensitivity that's bugging me. Anyway thanks again for everything.
Welcome to the forum!
There are ways to remove those PPP if it'd make you feel better.