Author Topic: Hey guys! First timer  (Read 1062 times)

Offline uncut1017

• View Profile
Hey guys! First timer
« on: 2018-10-26 04:05:42 »
Hey guys! I thought i was the only one who thought about this, glad I found this forum! Just some info on me, I am 23 years old and I live in the South-East of the US, so yea most people here are circumcised, so being uncircumcised is not very common here. The first time i remember retracting was when i was very young and most of the foreskin was still attached to my glans and i got scared because it would roll back forward. Growing up I remember in middle school one time in the locker room my friends were talking about dick sizes and one of them pulled theirs out and starting comparing with the others and i was minding my own business because I didnt want to get involved in that bc i knew i wasnt a shower and Im still not lol! But they called me over and told me to pull mine out (im straight by the way) and i said no but they kept insisting so i did and of course I was the smallest one there and the only one uncut(fyi i am a first generation citizen, both of my parents came over from India, so yea of course i was the smallest). They saw both of that and started making jokes about me having a foreskin and stuff in front of the girls which was embarrassing. So after that I was very conscious about being naked around people. Going into locker rooms and changing I never got completely naked or always changed facing away where no one could see me and i would never shower if they werent stall in, and go into the sauna with everything but my shirt on. Ive never been sexually active in any form because i was nervous of what girls would  think seeing an uncut cock bc theyre used to cut and to add on top of that I have PPP so that makes me even more self conscious. After I came across this forum I began to gain a little confidence and for the first time the other day I went in to the sauna with just a towel on a fully retracted ( didnt have the balls to drop my boxers with wrapping a towel first) and Im pretty sure I caught a guy staring but you can read about that in the other post. My biggest issue for me is that i get an erection every time i retract or if I know people are looking at my junk or start thinking about people looking. Like when i was in the sauna I started to get hard at the thought of some one seeing my junk and idk why. I want to have the confidence to walk around without a towel with my foreskin retracted and with it being pulled forward. Anyone here walk around with it pulled forward covering the glans and do people look at you weird? Also here are some pics!

Offline Dicsolovag

• View Profile
Re: Hey guys! First timer
« Reply #1 on: 2018-10-26 09:49:11 »
Yeah, your Story is similar to mine. I was also pretty shy and less sexually active for years. Thats what early age harrasment can do.

I guess thats normal that you get an erection when you pull back.
When I first tried the spoon method, I couldn't even finish the folding I got an erection that quickly. This effect vanished after a month or so.

The pictures are showing that everything is okay down there.
Personally I would recommend to try methods that will train your skin to stay on its own. Although the spoon method results looks the best it will always require manual folding.

Offline camchain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2018-10-27 06:48:47 »
Hello and welcome. It look's very good to me. you are doing well. nice pictures to.

Offline anon21

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2018-11-09 00:51:42 »
Nice pics. I think we actually have awfully similar members lol, except for the ppp. Though no idea about the size.

Offline Nexolaris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2018-11-14 19:39:27 »
There's a discussion about PPPs in this forum, including discussion of DIY-methods used by users here to get rid of them:
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=568.0

Offline TapedStick

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2018-12-12 18:26:11 »
Hey guys, I just have to say that PPP are completely normal. I have some, and I think they add even more manliness to a dick's appearance. Probably going to give your wife extra pleasure too BTW with PPP. Just Saying