Author Topic: Hello from a circumcised man with a somewhat unique story  (Read 2781 times)

Offline FormerRetractor

• View Profile
Re: Hello from a circumcised man with a somewhat unique story
« Reply #15 on: 2019-05-15 23:17:43 »

"Also I have a question for anyone that is able to answer. So I know about desensitization and how it can affect the glans.

So basically can anyone that is older that has been pulled back for many years comment on how masturbation is for you? Is it still really enjoyable?

I'd really appreciate any answers. And I love how welcoming this forum is. :) "

Yes, I can comment on that.  My glans has been exposed full-time for over 30 years.  Unlike before, I now masturbate by rubbing the glans almost exclusively, and I prefer it that way.  I couldn't rub the glans directly before that, because it was too sensitive.  The only downside is that I do need some form of lube...

Offline Johnscot

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2019-05-18 10:51:17 »
I've been permantently retracted for 18 months now and I'm the same as above. I enjoy manipulating my glans and being quite rough. whereas before they were too sensitive. I rarely use lube.

I take longer to orgasm but they are more intense.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2019-05-28 15:04:49 »

"Also I have a question for anyone that is able to answer. So I know about desensitization and how it can affect the glans.

So basically can anyone that is older that has been pulled back for many years comment on how masturbation is for you? Is it still really enjoyable?

I'd really appreciate any answers. And I love how welcoming this forum is. :) "

Yes, I can comment on that.  My glans has been exposed full-time for over 30 years.  Unlike before, I now masturbate by rubbing the glans almost exclusively, and I prefer it that way.  I couldn't rub the glans directly before that, because it was too sensitive.  The only downside is that I do need some form of lube...
I have been for years, the only difference for me is the skin is so dry it can cut, so i use some lube and stroke the head with the skin back and i still cum like i used to and have the same feeling, so don't worry about that
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline k1w1

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2019-05-29 00:49:08 »
Hi, I have been retracted since my Teens,  I masturbate by pulling the skin on the shaft up and down behind the  glans  because  I don't have any coverage when erect,  I find  this works very well and result is quite intense.   I can still pull the skin over the glans but even flaccid it retracts in seconds which  feels great,  bare knobs rule..     

Offline Hazeleye

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2019-05-29 04:28:56 »
As far as being bare and still retaining glans sensitivity -- I had been totally pulled back for up to 30 years. I still needed desensitizing lotion (with lidocaine) to permit enjoying sex for a longer period during this time. I then went covered for 26 years and sensitivity did return back to near normal. To stay bare again took retraining almost like when I was 17, with the exception of constant erections.   

It would seem that guys do experience various amounts of desensitizing by being bare, but should not be totally dead as fear mongers wish to state!

Offline CW8814

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2019-06-22 20:41:29 »
Thanks for all the replies guys. Reading through all of these responses has been really helpful. In the months since I started worrying about this it's gotten much better and now I'm pretty much back to the way I was before all of those negative thoughts got into my head.

Again thanks so much for taking the time to read my post and sharing your own thoughts and experiences.