Author Topic: Hello from Bareglans!  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Bareglans

• View Profile
Hello from Bareglans!
« on: 2018-09-11 13:23:06 »
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post! I'm in my late 30s and from England.

Stumbled across this forum somehow, and wished I'd found it years earlier. I've always preferred the look of a circumcised penis, right from when I was young. I can remember as a kid trying to keep my foreskin back for a whole day some of the time (and normally failing), and I know I wished that I had been circumcised. I really wanted to have that look of a flared dry glans on top of a smooth shaft.

This was exacerbated when in my teens I was with a girl who told me "yuk" when she saw I had a foreskin, and asked me straight up why I hadn't been circumcised...that it looked much better, was cleaner for her etc. Pretty confidence destroying really...

So fast forward several years, and just after I met my (now) wife I asked her if we could experiment with a glans ring, and that it'd feel good during sex. We tried it out and it felt better right away - I could feel my glans moving inside her rather than having the effect of the foreskin rolling backwards and forwards.

I decided after that to try and train my foreskin to stay back permanently, and to keep my glans exposed all the time. The method I've used since then is based in what I read here the spoon... I kind of fold the skin over on itself so it tucks under the corona. After 3 years this has definitely led to the foreskin shortening, and when my penis is erect it pretty much stays back the whole time during Sex..... no need for any rings.

The only issue is that the inner skin remains covered, and of course I don't have that "tight shaft" look I've always wanted. I've thought often about talking to my wife about getting circumcised but never gone through with it. Maybe I should try some methods to stretch the foreskin back a bit more so it doesn't fold all the time. Any thoughts welcome!

Once I've worked out how I'll post some pics  ;)

Offline RB37

• Slowly working to full time retraction
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Bareglans!
« Reply #1 on: 2018-09-11 13:30:43 »
Nice introduction.  I’m wondering if your next step shouldn’t be to tie your frenulum so your skin will stay back much easier.  Mine tore on its own 20 years ago but I believe it’s the reason I’m able to have success retracting.

Offline Bareglans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2018-09-11 14:27:16 »
Here's a few pictures, in both semi erect with the skin folded back and also erect, where the skin stays back of its own accord quite well now. As you can see my frenulum is pretty stretched out already so not sure if any action is needed there?

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2018-09-11 17:09:04 »
Hey! That is a really, really good-looking dick. (I approved your gallery pics also.)

Given how short it is, have you tried just pulling it back and leaving it there? Or does it want to fold over itself automatically?

Offline Aftskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2018-09-12 00:17:54 »
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post! I'm in my late 30s and from England.

This was exacerbated when in my teens I was with a girl who told me "yuk" when she saw I had a foreskin, and asked me straight up why I hadn't been circumcised...that it looked much better, was cleaner for her etc. Pretty confidence destroying really...

Did you move to the US or something? Hard to believe a girl in England would say that seeing as most guys our age are uncut here. I certainly never got any complaints about my foreskin, for the girls it was normal.
Permanently retracted for 8 years.

Offline Bareglans

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2018-09-12 23:06:49 »
Hey! That is a really, really good-looking dick. (I approved your gallery pics also.)

Given how short it is, have you tried just pulling it back and leaving it there? Or does it want to fold over itself automatically?

Thanks!
To be honest I fold it over every time...it can stay back like that the whole day and night normally,  albeit during sport it might unfold or roll forwards occasionally. Of course, if I get an erection it'll rollback anyway, and I would need to fold it over again later.

Maybe as you suggest, it might be better just to pull it back and stop the folding. That would obviously dry the inner skin out better, and maybe lessen the stretching even more. In an ideal world I want it to carry on shortening.

Offline Bareglans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2018-09-12 23:13:12 »
Did you move to the US or something? Hard to believe a girl in England would say that seeing as most guys our age are uncut here. I certainly never got any complaints about my foreskin, for the girls it was normal.
j

No this was in the UK. I don't know if it was a personal thing for her, or if she'd just been with circumcised guys until then by chance...we were quite young so she probably hadn't been with many guys.

You're right though...i guess it was just bad luck to a certain extent as it did bother me afterwards. The flipside is that it led to me regularly leaving the head exposed, so I guess it did have a positive aspect haha.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2018-12-28 08:21:11 »
I have had good luck with the spoon method and the tape method, and simply pulling back, but as with you, it always results in skin folded over or bunched up somewhere on the shaft.  I suspect that there’s just no way to get a smooth shaft look without cirumcision.  Maybe someone who started retracting diligently before puberty, but I think those of us who start in earnest in adulthood are out of luck.

Offline Hazeleye

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2018-12-29 05:11:41 »
I have had good luck with the spoon method and the tape method, and simply pulling back, but as with you, it always results in skin folded over or bunched up somewhere on the shaft.  I suspect that there’s just no way to get a smooth shaft look without circumcision.  Maybe someone who started retracting diligently before puberty, but I think those of us who start in earnest in adulthood are out of luck.
Have you ever tried to develop deep shaft wrinkles evenly the entire shaft length as in the extension coil spring syndrome? Should you have any length at all this can be achievable and is similar in total effect as being circumcised. Continually using the spoon method or being pulled forward on occasion prevents this from ever happening.

Offline jamestrt1

• Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2018-12-30 01:51:22 »
j

No this was in the UK. I don't know if it was a personal thing for her, or if she'd just been with circumcised guys until then by chance...we were quite young so she probably hadn't been with many guys.

You're right though...i guess it was just bad luck to a certain extent as it did bother me afterwards. The flipside is that it led to me regularly leaving the head exposed, so I guess it did have a positive aspect haha.

So did you then come across any girls who were surprised that you had a retracted foreskin? Or did none of them notice?

Offline Bareglans

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2019-01-04 22:07:28 »

So did you then come across any girls who were surprised that you had a retracted foreskin? Or did none of them notice?

I'm not sure surprised is the word, sure some of them noticed it (hard not to I guess) and kind of got used to how I liked the glans being rubbed. I only talked to my wife more in depth about it, after the glans ring had been used. She knows now how much I like the feeling of my glans being totally exposed inside her, and that's why I keep my foreskin back permanently. It's definitely made a huge difference in our Sex life, as the foreskin is shorter and will almost never come forwards of the corona now when I'm erect. She likes that I like that feeling, and so I guess it's win win as the sex is more intense for us both.