Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1215 times)

Offline cockskinner

• View Profile
Hi
« on: 2018-09-10 07:40:47 »
Hi Guys, I've been quietly looking at this website for around four years and decided I really should say hello! I've always preferred the look of a bare glans and considered circumcision, but never had the bottle to go through with it.

I guess I started to skin back regularly about 10 years ago. At first, my long foreskin would instantly spring back over the helmet. I used to drive a lot for work, and found that if I skinned back when sitting down and driving my foreskin would stay back. It took a long time, without the use of any coins or the such like, but over the years I've now reached the point that I'm permanently retracted. My glans has dried out and gone the pale colour of a cut guy.

If your serious about staying skinned back, my advice is to just keep skinning it back, don't give up. Also don't wank with your foreskin, learn to do it like a cut guy, it makes a big difference.

I'm often taken as having a loose circ and love having a bare helmet 24/7.

Offline RB37

• Slowly working to full time retraction
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: 2018-09-10 13:21:31 »
Thanks for sharing.  Very cool

Offline thesevenpointfive

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2018-09-10 13:29:58 »
Great pictures and good advise, welcome, the pictures look good and yes your head is a great colour
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2018-09-11 00:58:50 »
That's awesome. You're lucky -- when I sit down or bend over, that's when I have the most trouble keeping it back!

Offline viper99

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2018-09-11 07:09:32 »
After all that time being skinned back, can your foreskin cover the glans?

Offline cockskinner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2018-09-11 15:52:35 »
After all that time being skinned back, can your foreskin cover the glans?

If I push my foreskin up to halfway way over my glans, then it simply returns back to it's new "learnt" normal position, which is tucked neatly behind the the coronal rim. If I push it further than half way over the glans, it tends to stay where it's put for a while, then over time it'll cover the glans completely. I cant stress enough that for me, the key to success was limiting the movement of the foreskin. It sort of loses elasticity if you stop pulling it backwards and forwards over the glans. You need to skin back for masturbation and leave it there!

Offline mjed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2018-10-27 12:22:57 »
Looks great. Thanks for sharing the pics and story

Offline Nexolaris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2018-11-14 20:18:44 »
That's awesome. You're lucky -- when I sit down or bend over, that's when I have the most trouble keeping it back!
Yeah, certain movements are to be avoided as much as possible. For me it's leaning forward when I'm sitting down, and there's no underwear to hinder the movement of the foreskin.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2018-12-28 08:15:31 »
Congratulations!  It looks great, and I’m glad you were able to achieve permanent retraction just by pulling back.  And I agree about learning to masturbate like a cut guy.  It’s worth it, and it feels much better!