Author Topic: I don't understand the spoon method?  (Read 905 times)

Offline harrypullsback04

• View Profile
I don't understand the spoon method?
« on: 2018-07-02 20:40:05 »
From what I have heard the spoon method is held in high regard for reliability. Unfortunately all my attemps have been unsuccessful. I have a long foreskin, does this mean it will be harder for me? Would someone be kind enough to elaborate how to do the spoon method.

Offline _yeah_

• View Profile
Re: I don't understand the spoon method?
« Reply #1 on: 2018-07-02 20:59:42 »
Hi harrypullsback04 ! Sorry to hear that your attempts at the spoon method aren't going well. I have had some troubles with the spoon method as well, and I also have a fairly long foreskin so that could definitely be a contributing factor. There are a variety of variables that contribute to the success of the spoon method though including foreskin length, whether the foreskin opening is more tight or more loose, glans / coronal rim size, if you're a grower or a shower, etc. It is a little hard to determine without seeing what it looks like, so photos would be helpful if you're comfortable with that. Good question though!
permanently retracting. I love the the look and feel of my velvety dry, exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to stay retracted

Offline scotsguy27

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2018-07-02 22:10:51 »
Hi Harry,

don't know if this would help you but I'll give it a go.

1 - pull foreskin all the way back
2 - there should be a bit where you see where the foreskin attaches to the shaft
3 - get a teaspoon, turn the spoon so the back of the spoon is facing you
4 - use some saliva to wet the shaft, place the end of the spoon handle at the line where the foreskin attaches at the shaft
5 - roll the foreskin up the spoon handle
6 - use like a up and down motion to tuck the foreskin in being careful not to pull it out, go around the head to tuck in aswell.

If this doesn't help I'll see if I can find a picture diagram somewhere on the site for you.

Good luck 8)

Offline Dicsolovag

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2018-07-04 11:43:20 »
I have also find out that I need some kind of lube to successfully place the fold.
Without it the process was painful and not successful. But also if I used to much or long lasting lubes the forskin left the folded state quickly and bunched up behind the glans.

I found water as a good lube. It is quickly disappears and ease out the process. I have already tried the hand gels for travel handwash. Those are disappearing quickly too.
In this way the foreskin hold a much "deeper" fold than without it.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2018-07-08 18:42:17 »
Hi Harry,

don't know if this would help you but I'll give it a go.

1 - pull foreskin all the way back
2 - there should be a bit where you see where the foreskin attaches to the shaft
3 - get a teaspoon, turn the spoon so the back of the spoon is facing you
4 - use some saliva to wet the shaft, place the end of the spoon handle at the line where the foreskin attaches at the shaft
5 - roll the foreskin up the spoon handle
6 - use like a up and down motion to tuck the foreskin in being careful not to pull it out, go around the head to tuck in aswell.

If this doesn't help I'll see if I can find a picture diagram somewhere on the site for you.

Good luck 8)

This is the best explanation, you could use baby oil as the lube works fine
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Johnscot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2018-12-31 20:09:16 »

Offline Bkmax

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2019-01-03 22:30:19 »
Watched your video .... great useful and worked great. Also like your other video 😉