Poll

How often do you let your foreskin slide up and cover any of the glans at any time during a masturbation session?

Never!
68 (43.9%)
About half the time
11 (7.1%)
I always let it cover at least part of each session
20 (12.9%)
Sometimes
29 (18.7%)
Usually let it cover at some point in the session.
27 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 152

Author Topic: Using your foreskin while masturbating  (Read 4119 times)

Offline aqmole

• View Profile
Re: Using your foreskin while masturbating
« Reply #15 on: 2019-05-29 08:30:50 »
When I first started masturbating when I was a kid I used to do it by taking the skin between my first two fingers (on the top) and my thumb (on the bottom).  I would then move my hand up and down at the top end of my penis in a now-you-see-the-head/now-you-don't movement.  As life went on and I spent more and more time retracting my foreskin I changed methods totally really.  I would make sure to hold the skin tight back from the head with the first two fingers of my left hand, make a loose circle with the thumb and index finger of the right hand and move it up and down across the back edge of my glans - a feeling which I found absolutely exquisite!

For the past ten years or so my main method of masturbation is e-stim (which is just fantastic) and of course there is no actual movement of the skin at all.  I always stim with my foreskin back and use a bi-polar head electrode made of conductive rubber tubing which rests against the back edge of my glans for best effect.
Masturbation is one of lifes few free pleasures, like sunsets and butterflies

Offline Jagtstein

• For me, sexual activity is masturbation. I believ
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2019-05-29 09:11:44 »
I'm 73 years old and masturbate since my 9th year regularly d. H. Every day. That's 64 years. During this time I masturbated about 27 595 times. Even now I masturbate on average 1.2 times a week. I can not say that it is still fun to wear.
Since I am 55 years old, I notice that the sensitivity of the glans (glans) wears off.
Each organ responds to stress.
Examples:
Hands are chafing through heavy work.
Soles become thicker and less sensitive by running without shoes.
The glans (glans) becomes less sensitive by pruning because the skin gets thicker.
Frequent masturbation also makes the glans less sensitive.
And of course, the penis adapts (but only in the growth phase 9-18 years) to the masturbation hand. This means the penis will turn to the right in the right hand and to the left in the left hand. At that time I covered the penis with my whole fist and pushed the foreskin all the way back and forth. I can say that from experience, because over the years my penis has adapted perfectly to the masturbation hand.
Can anyone confirm these observations? :)
Masturbation is better than sex.

Offline Loveboy100

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2019-06-05 10:36:46 »
I'm 73 years old and masturbate since my 9th year regularly d. H. Every day. That's 64 years. During this time I masturbated about 27 595 times. Even now I masturbate on average 1.2 times a week. I can not say that it is still fun to wear.
Since I am 55 years old, I notice that the sensitivity of the glans (glans) wears off.
Each organ responds to stress.
Examples:
Hands are chafing through heavy work.
Soles become thicker and less sensitive by running without shoes.
The glans (glans) becomes less sensitive by pruning because the skin gets thicker.
Frequent masturbation also makes the glans less sensitive.
And of course, the penis adapts (but only in the growth phase 9-18 years) to the masturbation hand. This means the penis will turn to the right in the right hand and to the left in the left hand. At that time I covered the penis with my whole fist and pushed the foreskin all the way back and forth. I can say that from experience, because over the years my penis has adapted perfectly to the masturbation hand.
Can anyone confirm these observations? :)

I can confirm. I always masturbate with my right hand, pushing my penis a little to the left side and my penis has a little curve to the left now.

Offline jimbob

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2019-06-18 14:48:21 »
I most often use lube now when masturbating or just hold penis behind the glans .

Offline FrenchGuy

• Bare since 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2019-06-24 22:08:43 »
It's hard to not use the foreskin when you have one. Before I started retracting in my 40s, I always masturbated by moving the foreskin on the head with two fingers, not even uncovering the head at any point in the process. Almost a lifetime habit.
After many years of retracting the head has lost some sensitivity and the inner foreskin has toughened, so with the old method I hardly feel something real exciting and stimulating during the build-up phase. Instead I just move the retracted foreskin up and down on the shaft, avoiding the head. If I'm close to coming, I will at times bring back the skin over the glans for a few final rubs in the old style ... the glans has swollen and is much sensitive at that moment and the contact of the foreskin will bring a fast conclusion.

Only recently have I found a silicone-based lube where I can just massage the whole penis and the foreskin plays no role. The pace with this method is somewhat slower than with skin pumping, and takes a while getting used to. But the orgasms are better.  So I guess the desensitization did occur after all.
retracted full time since 2007, circumcised 2019.

Offline Aaronc199

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2019-10-08 19:25:27 »
My foreskin stays behind my glans when retracted, so I usually use some lube and jack off not letting it go over my dicks head feels pretty good!

Or Sometimes I’ve just rubbed my dicks head with 2 fingers

Offline FormerRetractor

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2019-10-08 21:19:28 »
Once I started retracting, I never had the foreskin slide over the glans while masturbating...usually using lube...