Author Topic: Hey, from Brazil!  (Read 2060 times)

Offline trinas

• View Profile
Hey, from Brazil!
« on: 2018-02-04 01:07:38 »
I just found this community  and want to explain what happens.
I´m from Brazil, almost 29 and have a problem that i simply don´t know how to deal with.
My foreskin is long, always super-sticky, and glans is very sensitive, so i began to touch it directly in the bath, and expose the glans inside the pants. Unfortunately the foreskins always drops. The glans still is super sensitive because i cannot expose the full glans (extra-skin). Never had much sex because the oral sex is really really unpleasant - many times i loose the erection because of the glans manipulation of the girl. Touck it directly is hard to deal.
Went to a doctor, he gave me an local anaesthetic, that´s not a solution. Honestly i deeply think that only a circumcision could help me, but at the same point i´m afraid of doing it..
Let me see if you  could present me a new solution! Thank you all in advance!  ;)

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
Re: Hey, from Brazil!
« Reply #1 on: 2018-02-04 01:51:49 »
Sounds like a very straightforward case of phimosis. The foreskin is too tight to be retracted, and so the glans is super sensitive.

Circumcision is NOT the only way to solve the problem. For most guys, it's pretty easy. You just have to stretch the foreskin until it's loose enough to easily retract.

Each day in the shower or bath, try to pull the foreskin back. You will feel it stretch. Don't pull it back hard enough to hurt, just hard enough to stretch. Do that for 5-10 minutes a day, or more if you have the time.

Make sure to keep the skin moist with lotion or cocoa butter. Moist skin stretches and heals better!

You may also have frenulum breve, but it's hard to say.

Offline trinas

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2018-02-04 02:18:09 »
i can fully  retract my frenulum. It´s not phimosis my problem.
My problem is the EXTRA sensibility of the glans.

Offline trinas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2018-02-04 02:20:36 »
"the glans still is super sensitive because i cannot expose the full glans (extra-skin) " what  i try to say is that i cannot keep the frenulum fully retracte in order to keratinizate the full glans..

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2018-02-04 03:04:02 »
Ohhhhh; yeah I thought that line meant you couldn't retract the foreskin!! Sorry ;D

Well if the sensitivity is the problem, that has to be slowly conquered as well. (Circumcision would be AWFUL for that, since you'd suddenly have the whole glans exposed all the time, and it would be really uncomfortable!) What I've heard other guys do is in the shower, very gently let the water run over the glans. This guy's process, starting from step 2, sounds like what you need: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/1x5tl1/how_i_fixed_my_phimosis_hypersensitive_glans/

Also, you said your foreskin is "sticky," how do you mean?

Offline TapedStick

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2018-02-04 04:50:39 »
Trinas,

How do you masturbate bro? For me, during puberty I pulled the skin back and forth over the head. Over time the head became less sensitive (but still sensitive enough to enjoy). Also, if you hold your skin back temporarily and wear tight briefs, it may help. For God's sake, don't get circumcised, because you'd probably lose too much sensitivity, and foreskin gives us more options for fun bro, for real!

Offline trinas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2018-02-05 01:25:02 »
Sticky, like glue when touch.
I expose my glans for more than a year, but still cannot support blow jobs...if i get a strategy to keep my foreskin up, it will be very gook.
There`s no way i can dessensitize my full glans, and the skin below the glans....

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2018-02-05 01:38:32 »
Oh, weird... that sounds like maybe you have a yeast infection then. Is there any white gunk? Is your glans red and irritated?

Offline trinas

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2018-02-06 01:11:36 »
no infection...i went to a urulogist in the past, and he recommended me an local aneasthesic before sex but that´s not a solution.
Is there any way i can keep expose the full glans, include de begining of the skin above the head?

Offline bobenc0

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2018-02-06 07:36:08 »
Tape it back or try coin method/ reverse coin.
29 Y.o., started retracting permanently at May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...

Offline jdm

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2018-02-08 19:20:27 »
You might also wanna try using CLA on the glans. Here's a link to a thread about that. https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=224.msg1786#msg1786

Offline trinas

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2018-02-20 00:21:30 »
where can i find more information about the taping method? Which type of tape should i use?

Offline TapedStick

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2018-02-20 07:19:51 »
For tape, I'd recommend 3M brand Absolute Waterproof first aid tape. It is stretchable and also easy to remove. Honestly bro I don't think it will take much time to have a more normal sensitivity. Also, for me, I tape it back at the base of my dick using one piece of tape. You do NOT have to shave your pubic hair to tape back. There may be a few hairs under the tape, but you want to primarity tape skin, not hair.

Offline jdm

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2018-03-14 21:57:26 »
I recommend KT tape. Absolute waterproof is good for some things, but it doesn't stick as securely, and it's kind of thick. KT tape is thin, stretchy and very secure. Here is some more info on the tape method. https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=253.msg2119#msg2119

Offline jdm

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2018-03-14 22:27:46 »
Also, as far as shaving goes, it's just really hard to not trap hairs with the tape if you don't shave. And the tape puling on the hair is really not a good sensation.