Author Topic: Aussieuncut introduction  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Aussieuncut

• View Profile
Aussieuncut introduction
« on: 2017-11-18 05:11:19 »
Hi fellow pull backers.
I finally found others like me, yay.
As my name suggests I'm from Australia and managed to survive being born in the 70's without being circumcised. My father and grandfather were both cut and I guess that piqued  my interest in pulling back to look cut. I almost was snipped in my 20's but backed out. So glad I didn't.
I use modified spoon method everyday, but instead of spoon I just use my fingers. I am a grower but with a short member and foreskin it makes me almost cut when erect anyway as my pics show. Other methods haven't worked too well for me to stay pulled back.
The reason I started to pull back was due to retraction when peeing and the inconvenience of doing so. Then it became more a habit and because I liked the look and feel.
Your discussions are great and it's great to hear there are others like me. Keep it up.
I now live amongst the circumcision in the USA and I'm slowly discovering that the tide is changing being uncut is becoming more normal and the misconceptions they fed people are no longer making good reasons to get cut.
Thanks in advance for your comments.

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
Re: Aussieuncut introduction
« Reply #1 on: 2017-11-18 20:38:54 »
Hey, welcome! Sorry to hear you left Australia for the USA. (jk)

How long have you been pulled back then? Looks like you have no trouble with it at all. Also looks like your frenulum is really loose or nonexistent. Did it tear?

Offline jdm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2017-11-19 19:37:53 »
Welcome Aussieuncut. I think you are rather lucky with the foreskin retracting on its own when you get erect. Part of me thinks that's the perfect configuration - covered when flaccid, automatically uncovered when erect. But that is hard to achieve for most of us.

Offline Aussieuncut

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2018-02-25 00:58:41 »
Hey again.
I am glad also that the foreskin isn't long so that I get the feeling of being cut during sex. Never had an issue with frenulum. No tears. I've been pulling back since age 8. More often since 16 and almost permanently since 20. So 20 years doing so. My wife likes it. I'm also teaching my son's to retract to clean regularly and will teach them about pulling back when they are older. I don't hide it from my kids they know I pull back.
I feel for those who have long foreskin and don't pull back till later in life and have to experience the sensitivity. I honestly don't recall the sensitivity. I just played with it as a kid and I guess that I didn't mind the feeling.
Does anyone have any issues during sex with the tape method?
I tried the tape method from circlist site and couldn't work out how to make the tape flip. Is there an easy way?

Offline jdm

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2018-03-12 22:44:39 »

Does anyone have any issues during sex with the tape method?

I have not had any issues with it during sex.

I tried the tape method from circlist site and couldn't work out how to make the tape flip. Is there an easy way?
It's really just a question of squeezing the skin where it is folded under, just in front of the tape. As you squeeze it, the under-folded skin should kind of roll, and that bulge that starts out in front of the tape (close to the glans) should sort of pop behind the tape (closer to the base). That's all there is to it. Here's a link to a picture tutorial I created about this. http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=253.msg2119#msg2119