Author Topic: New UK member  (Read 2471 times)

Offline GarethUK

• View Profile
New UK member
« on: 2017-07-18 20:18:30 »
Hi, I'm Gareth - 56 year old from London, and delighted to have found this site as I've long had an interest in going retracted. I've got a short frenum which has always meant that my (shortish and lose) skin rolls forward to default setting after a few minutes of retraction when I'm soft. The short fren also means that when I skin back I end up with a bunch of  skin behind my glans - I'd love it to lie flat along my shaft so I'm in touch with my inner foreskin. I've half-heartedly tried stretching my fren on and off without any noticeable change; and taping too, but it always ends up in a nasty and painful tangle of pubic hairs and micropore. I discovered last year that wearing a silicone glans ring (perhaps the best 99p I've ever spent!) keep my skin back very well - great to do when I'm in the mood, but it does get uncomfortable (the bunch of skin rather than the exposed head) after a few hours. I've been at home a lot over the last few weeks, with the chance to keep retracting every time my hood rolls forward (and freeballing too, which I think has helped) and, to my surprise I've found that my skin has sort of given up fighting back and trying to cover over and I've been able to stay back unaided most of the time. Perfect timing to find this site for some help and encouragement for more! I've long masturbated lubed up and with the skin back, so I think my head is well able to cope with the exposure now. As to why I like going retracted, hard to quantify! I suppose I love both the feeling and the "rude" idea of having my most private part uncovered - the part that is "supposed" only to be shown in intimate moments. Great to find so many more who like it, for whatever reason.

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
Re: New UK member
« Reply #1 on: 2017-07-18 21:28:22 »
Hey, welcome to the site! Glad to hear that it's taken a more cooperative turn as of late :D

Offline bobenc0

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2017-07-19 06:37:28 »
Hello sir! And welcome !

Well if the frenulum stretching does not work you may try to tie it if you are brave enough.. it will surely help with retraction.

You can try different methods like tape or spoon method and see how they go, they will also help your skin to get used to stay behind easily and there will be no bunch of skin that gets uncomfortable.
30 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline camchain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2017-07-19 06:47:07 »
Hello and welcome. i am in the uk to and glad to be here. Keep up the good work.

Offline Nexolaris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2017-07-19 20:00:58 »
It's great you found this site. There are some helpful people on this site in case you need any help.

Offline GarethUK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2017-07-20 13:27:04 »
Thanks very much for your warm welcomes - I'm so pleased to have found this site and a whole community of retracters! I've learned a lot already and great to find so many have the same interests. I've been trying the coin method; my first try with a penny coin felt great, but left me with a red circle on my foreskin when I took it out. If faded soon enough, but I've found that a round edged child's counter is a little less harsh. It's just amazing that more inner skin is exposed when coining up, a part of me that I've long wanted to explore but which my short fren has always prevented me from getting in touch with before. Thanks everyone!

Offline SilverHawk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2017-07-20 14:22:07 »
Glad to know there are many of us here! But something tells me we are much more than we think! I think a scientific survey should be done to get this verified! And welcome GarethUK! I am new here too trying to find the best way for me to be a retracted! Hope it goes good for everyone of us!  :)

Offline Jockbox

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2017-07-21 09:20:42 »
Hi and welcome to a fellow UK guy. This site has helped me with keeping my foreskin back. I tried fernulun stretching and it has helped me with keeping my foreskin back. There is the odd time when the skin rolls over the head, but a simple pull back and job done. Please ask if i can be of any help. Once again welcome.

Offline jdm

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2017-07-23 20:59:15 »
...As to why I like going retracted, hard to quantify! I suppose I love both the feeling and the "rude" idea of having my most private part uncovered - the part that is "supposed" only to be shown in intimate moments....
That's an interesting way to put it. I feel that way too.  ;D

A couple of suggestions about the coin method. Sascha has shared that he substituted a silicone cock ring for the coin, and it worked well. http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=563.msg5238#msg5238
 I have tried this, and I like it a lot. The cock ring is soft and squishy, so it doesn't bight into the skin like a coin can. Also, Bobenc0 has used a coin on the underside of his cock, instead of the top side. Doing this might have a frenulum stretching effect over time.
http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=557.msg5104;topicseen#msg5104

Good luck, and welcome.  :)

Offline GarethUK

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2019-04-15 17:01:45 »
Just an update on my progress as I approach my second summer as a retracter. Progress has been amazing - far better than I'd dared hope when I started. My skin will now stay back unaided almost all the time I want it to be. That is most of the time, but I still have times when it just all gets too much for some reason, and I'm glad to have the respite of going covered again, sometimes for just an hour or so, sometimes for a few days. I only notice that, overall, I've lost sensitivity when I start to get it back after a while of being covered. There have been times when I've wanted to be covered, but my skin keeps going back to its new "default" position and just rolls back by itself, so there has been some amount of permanant change. It would be interesting to see if this stopped if I went really long term covered, but I don't want to do that as bare headed feels the new normal for me now. My biggest changes of late are that a) I can go to bed retracted and now wake up in the morning the same way and b) that I've lost the strong urge to cover over after cumming - amazing changes!

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2019-04-16 22:26:27 »
That's amazing. It really is cool when you notice your foreskin adopting a different "default" position. Really envious that yours sometimes rolls back on its own ;D

Offline rubbercock

• Circumcised as an adult
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2019-06-07 20:27:43 »
For your foreskin to have that tendency to roll back by itself you must have significantly loosened your previously rather tight frenum. Congratulations.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.