Author Topic: Have you seen other guys pulling back in real life?  (Read 12791 times)

Offline Georgek

Re: Have you seen other guys pulling back in real life?
« Reply #30 on: 2020-02-15 14:12:55 »
Yes but where did it happen? I mean in which country?

Offline Pulledbackbro

« Reply #31 on: 2020-03-05 06:31:54 »
I got my one friend into it. We've tried taping each other's skins back. Pretty intense

Awesome brother. I'm going to do that with a bud. Sounds like a good way to bond

Offline FormerRetractor

« Reply #32 on: 2020-03-07 15:05:21 »
I was at a recent nude swim and was quite surprised how many guys are now keeping their foreskin retracted...it wasn't like that a few years ago...

Offline M_back__uk

« Reply #33 on: 2020-03-28 09:30:29 »
I was at a recent nude swim and was quite surprised how many guys are now keeping their foreskin retracted...it wasn't like that a few years ago...

Where do you swim nude? In the UK? I have also noticed when I do this too.

Offline CuriousSkinner

« Reply #34 on: 2020-03-30 21:30:23 »
I have seen someone do it once when peeing at a urinal. It wasn't that long after I started doing it myself which I think is why I noticed in fairness

I have to admit I do like seeing it!

Offline spengle

« Reply #35 on: 2020-04-02 20:46:04 »
i like exposing my head wherever i can. if im in a public toilet i will roll it back and forth whilst i piss. i like keeping it rolled back in the sauna. its kind of obvious my foreskin is rolled back too

Offline scotsguy27

« Reply #36 on: 2020-04-05 15:07:03 »
When I was at my work's residential training place there was a few I seen with retracted foreskins whenever we were done with PE and fitness tests.

Offline tomphillips2010

« Reply #37 on: 2020-05-26 10:57:37 »
First time I saw a guy pulled back was at my local pool. He was in the showers, and I thought he was circumcised but he had no scar that I could see. But when he was washing his penis, he rolled the foreskin forward and retracted again. Sounds gay, but I couldn't take my eyes off it - I thought it looked amazing.
Between the pool and the gym, I've seen maybe 8 guys skinned back - that may not sound like many, but in the UK most guys are uncut, so seeing exposed glans is not that common. None of them had bunching being the glans - they had a series of small creases but it was very compact and they basically looked cut.

Offline Cut893

• Had a very long loose foreskin
« Reply #38 on: 2020-07-19 19:52:33 »
I have a friend who I play golf with,when we go in for a shower after, when he takes his trousers of his skin is always forward, he immediately pulls the skin back and it stays that way. I wish I had the bottle to ask him if he tries to skin back permanently.
Love a bared head

Offline TipsOut

« Reply #39 on: 2020-07-23 01:59:45 »
Not that I’m out there looking for it, but I may have seen guys pull it back while in a public shower, or while drying off, but never saw anyone leave it back.