Author Topic: wife's / GF's opinion on your look  (Read 22223 times)

Offline Adekoner1

• NSFW Access
Re: wife's / GF's opinion on your look
« Reply #15 on: 2020-07-27 17:44:32 »
My partner prefers it pulled back, I think she likes more how it looks that way.

Online supersonic

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2020-07-27 18:13:21 »
Actually it was my girlfriend who brought me to being pulled back 24/7.

For a long time I was retracting on and off, mostly being covered while staying with my GF, because I thought it would be somewhat awkward being pulled back in front of her.
Here in Germany you can actually see some guys in saunas or public baths being pulled back or even circumcised, but somehow i felt like my GF would be totally shocked by me being pulled back.

So around 2 or 3 months after we met, we laid naked in our bed, my foreskin still retracted from the things that happened before, when she sat down between my legs, closely inspecting my penis.
She told me that being retracted looked so much nicer and why i don't wear it that way all the time.
Little did she know that this was what i dreamt of the last years, but i never followed through with being full-time retracted because i thought that it was "the norm" for a German man to have a foreskin covering the glans.
This evening i told her that i will follow through with keeping it retracted as long as possible.
She was super happy about it and even asked if i personally want to get circumcised at some point in time if i really like being retracted over the next time. I told her that this was something i also thought about but let's see what the future brings and how i like being full-time retracted.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago.
After a heavy night of drinking we both laid hungover and naked in our bed.
My foreskin actually covered 3/4 of my glans (which rarely happens, most of the time when being super flaccid and hungover). I didn't even notice it, but she instantly asked like "ooooh honey, what happened? Let me fix that really quick! It looks soooooo much better when there is no skin in the way!"

So my GF really appreciates it for the looks and aesthetics.
Feeling wise it's more or less still the same as before for us.
-Foreskin is foreskin, some like it some don't-
I actually have to admit that i don't really like the feeling of foreskin gliding while having sex, but that's a really personal preference.

Cheers

Offline ma91

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2020-07-29 06:09:01 »
My boyfriend thinks it's weird, I think he prefers the uncut look. And I even only told him about pulling back naturally yet (with which I started), not even about the methods keeping it pulled back tighter (his first reaction is holding me back, not to mention I'm entertaining the idea of tying my frenulum). Although he'll find out soon enough as the tape seems to leave behind traces when pulling it off 😂. God this is like coming out all over again xD

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2020-07-29 08:16:17 »
Funny your boyfriend thinks this @ma91
My boyfriend thinks it's weird, I think he prefers the uncut look
as my husband is the same and he is circumcised! He said he thinks it looks uncomfortable, although he is always saying that he thinks his is cleaner...so I can't win haha.

Always pull back for sex though which is similar to @supersonic, although I love the sliding feeling myself which I guess is why I wouldn't want to be circed myself.

Everyone is different guess!

Offline TipsOut

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2020-08-02 23:23:12 »

I actually have to admit that i don't really like the feeling of foreskin gliding while having sex, but that's a really personal preference.

Cheers

I can’t think of a time when I actually experienced the gliding during sex. I’ve started out covered when entering my wife, but as I enter, it usually goes back pretty quick and stays back after that. It’s always been that way for over 20 years with her now. I’ve always seen the videos about the gliding mechanism, but it hasn’t worked that way for us. I’m not complaining though because I prefer to stay pulled back during sex.

It’s funny though because either one of us will pull it back right before we put it in. Most likely because we’ve always done that since we did that before putting on condom when we used to use them.

Offline Hortus

• NSFW Access
  • Love the constant rubbing and dry head
« Reply #20 on: 2020-10-31 15:56:12 »
Having had most of my early GF not fussed about pulled back or circumcised, one in particular was very certain that a bare head was the best and openly said she would prefer me circumcised if we stayed together. Though we were not together long I started to pull back and over the last 20 years it now remains so most 99%. Fast forward to now, I have been married for many years and my wife also prefers the pulled back and bare knob with a lovely dry head which she caresses and teases with the foreskin tightly held back to keep the rim exposed to her touch. Though we have discussed a circumcision, she says if I was cut before we met then no problem but she is happy with my pulled back status and loves a clean looking dry heard especially when she gives head.
Keep on pulling back
Always skinned back and enjoying the friction of walking, cycling and other sports which move my cock around a bit

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2020-11-01 09:41:30 »
My wife (GF 1+ years when I started pulling back seriously) seems she doesn't care about if it is pulled back or not, but I can see that she likes the look.
Since then I can keep it back naturally on it's own and I'm using metal glans rings couple of hours a day to have wider separation between the head and the bunch.
What we both recognized and appreciate is the amount that I can last longer.
I would have been considering myself a quickie in the past and that caused me some serious self-confidence issues.
Since I achieved permanent retraction (took more than a year), all my self-confidence issues are gone. These days I'm the one who lasts longer usually and I can please here as well as I'm enjoying it.

guest1490

« Reply #22 on: 2020-11-02 19:56:00 »
Self conscious in bed or just generally?

guest3969

« Reply #23 on: 2020-12-03 12:12:34 »
My wife is the reason I started pulling it back 13 years ago.  Mostly because she likes the look, as do I, and partly to desensitize. But anytime it accidentally goes forward, she calls me out and I pull it back. Sometimes I push it forward just to aggravate her and get a reaction.

guest4003

« Reply #24 on: 2021-01-02 02:40:31 »
Wife prefers look pulled back with exposed head.

Offline guidobriao

• NSFW Access
  • permanent retract since feb 2018
« Reply #25 on: 2021-02-08 23:08:56 »
I had a slight smell problem, even though I cleaned myself with water before I went to her, after hours when it was time .. well it smelled slightly, it bothered me more than her, my girlfriend never said anything about it, after all it is natural, but now that it has been retracted for 3 years I have to say that I am much more confident and I do not have to clean it before going to her, in fact it smells good now!
dry is owo

Offline jack803

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2021-10-16 17:07:47 »
My current girlfriend likes the look of the intact penis, because she says she likes to do the up and down motion and then oral and play with it, but she has never tried a circumcised penis.  A friend of mine on the other hand, speaking once, liked the intact penis of her ex boyfriends, until she got engaged to her current boyfriend who was circumcised as a child for phimosis problems, and told me that she would no longer like with an uncircumcised.

Offline andy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #27 on: 2021-10-17 18:54:08 »
I was never pulled back in our 1st 20 years of marriage, but one day I asked her if she preferred it pulled back or left forward and she said she would like it kept pulled back when I was naked.  That started my journey to being pulled back full time.

in my case it was the women who made me leave the glans uncovered all the time. i have been uncovered since 1994 and there was not a single woman who would have preferred a foreskin.

Offline jimmy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2022-12-13 13:07:18 »
Ex-wife use to love it being uncovered but to be honest most most recent partners aren’t really bothered too much. One in particular tho use to ask quite a few questions about it

Offline Uncle Albert

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2023-10-12 04:43:04 »
My wife assumed I was cut the first few times we had sex, I had to prove to her I wasn't by rolling the skin forwards. I secretly loved that she thought that, obviously every time she had seen it my skin was back. She has always said she preferred the rounded look to that of a foreskin being forwards, however when forwards I never really had any overhang anyway and it would always roll back itself and stay there.

Previous girlfriends have always been inquisitive and supportive, and I also found great support in a female friend who I discussed being pulled back with as I was making the step from partially being pulled back to 24/7 fully retracted. She was an older work colleague who would chat really openly with me about my penis. She obviously enjoyed it and would encourage me to skin back. We actually used to have a game where she would say forwards or back in open conversation with people, who didn't know the reference, and if I said forwards then she would say 'sort it' and I'd scurry off to the toilet to fix the issue. If I said back she would praise me. It was fun, I was young and loved the attention. We've spoken about it since and she has said the same. Unfortunately we have lost contact.