Author Topic: foreskin shrinking  (Read 14542 times)

Offline dabadij

• View Profile
foreskin shrinking
« on: 2014-01-29 18:26:37 »
Hi everyone, has your foreskin shrunk after you rolled it back?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: foreskin shrinking
« Reply #1 on: 2014-01-30 18:36:17 »
I don't have it pulled back all year, but I usually get around 50% of the time — and no shrinking whatsoever.

Offline Surfer88

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014-03-17 10:13:41 »
If by foreskin shrinking you mean that the foreskin becomes shortened so that it no longer can cover the head,I hope that happens to me. I have read in other forums about guys who skinned back pre-puberty that their foreskins became shortened and would no longer cover the glans. Perhaps this is because the foreskin was trained back pre-puberty. Anyway, I see this as a possible benefit.

Offline pelagian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014-03-22 11:36:23 »
From what I have read of other guys' experiences on other sites, it's unlikely to happen unless you start before puberty. If you do, the glans and the penis can grow unimpeded, and will leave the foreskin behind. (This would seem to be the case in Japan, where the practice is encouraged.) But if you go through puberty with a covered glans, the foreskin will stretch to accommodate its new size.  That's unless you have a short foreskin to start with. I have a mate who says his foreskin gradually retracted on its own during puberty until by the time he 16 he had a totally bare glans.
Pulled back for about 20 years, now circumcised. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2014-03-23 11:59:38 »
So I guess we should say it isn't a case of foreskin shrinking, but the foreskin more likely to stay its normal size while the boy's penis grows during puberty.

Offline pelagian

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2014-03-23 13:28:16 »
That seems to be about right! I suppose some apparent shrinkage may occur, but I suspect it would really be the foreskin getting used to its rolled back position.
Pulled back for about 20 years, now circumcised. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline jamestrt1

• Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2014-07-02 13:02:24 »
My foreskin never seemed to shrink from retracting, but I didn't try it seriously until I was 35. I should obviously have tried harder at keeping it retracted when I was a teenager. What has happened though from retracting and tucking under is that the frenulum stretched quite a lot so it doesn't pull the foreskin back over my glans as easily as it used to when I was younger.

I knew a boy at school who had a really small penis up to about 14, which was very thin and short which looked like a little pencil. I saw his penis some years later and was astonished to see he a great long and quite thick one, with the head bare. I always assumed that he simply outgrew his foreskin.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2014-08-09 16:52:38 »
Hi everyone, has your foreskin shrunk after you rolled it back?

good question, i think mine has, but never really thought about it before
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline halfard

• skin back always looks and feels good
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2014-11-25 15:39:45 »
My skin stays back all the time and has done so for many years. Maybe because it no longer has to cover the head, which is bigger than the shaft, it can 'relax' to the size of the shaft.
I am not gay yet always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time.

Offline Retracted

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2015-02-06 19:04:21 »
Since I started pulling back before I hit puberty, I honestly think that when my penis matured and grew out, the foreskin kinda stayed behind and didn't stretch out with the glans. I definitely remember measuring myself. I started out at 1.5" at age 13 and by end of high school, I was and still am 3" while soft. I remember also measuring only while retracted since I had a bit of skin overhanging at the tip. (also, the small metal ruler felt awesome against my still sensitive head)