Author Topic: Feel cut method?  (Read 377 times)

Offline Nuggaki

Feel cut method?
« on: 2021-01-04 19:02:20 »
Hello! I've been using a lot of pulledback method, but there are a few ways I can actually use them because I'm a grower.

Meanwhile, I found a method called "feel cut," but I can't understand the image so I'm looking for a more detailed method.

Is there anyone who can explain this method in detail?

I'm sorry about the bad English, I'm from Korea.

Offline FiveSkin

Re: Feel cut method?
« Reply #1 on: 2021-01-05 14:37:11 »
Hi Nuggaki. I believe you are talking about the feel cut method on the circlist website: http://www.circlist.com/considering/feelcut.html

This method is great for exposing the inner foreskin. I can help explain the pictures in the method.
  • Roll the foreskin forward over the glans and wrap a piece tape around the shaft slightly below the glans.
  • Roll the foreskin back over the tape so that it is completely covered.
  • The tape should now be completely covered. You may need to hold the foreskin to keep the tape covered.
  • Wrap tape around the fold of skin at the bottom where the foreskin was rolled over the tape. This should keep the first piece of tape in place. (The first piece of tape should be completely covered by tape.)
  • Now comes the tricky part. Push from the top of the first piece of tape so that it slides under the second piece of tape.
  • If things go right, the bulge will have moved to the base of the penis. The rest of the skin should be tight with no loose skin.
It may take a couple of tries to get right. You may need to try different tightness of tape. Getting the bulge to move can be difficult if the tape is too tight.

Hopefully you can get it after some attempts. Eventually, things fell into place for me and I could understand what the pictures were showing. Good luck!