Author Topic: Beginning my journey  (Read 3537 times)

Offline Schwan

• NSFW Access
Beginning my journey
« on: 2021-02-03 15:50:33 »

A few questions for the veterans, so it appears my foreskin rests just behind the head just fine on its own and keeps itself there without a fight. I haven’t had it come loose throughout the day including exercise. I’m lucky to have that be the case. That being said, aesthetically I like the spoon method, I’d like to gradually get to where I can keep the foreskin more retracted, potentially to even its max retraction limit at some point for an extended period of time. This is mostly out of curiosity to see how my body would respond and to see if gradually over years it would rest naturally further on its own. Do you guys think trying the spoon method is worth a shot? If I’m already resting behind the glans without a fight? I also just want to try it because I’ve never heard of it. The other question I have is for the more extreme retraction does anyone have any tips or methods? A thick flexible silicone ring may do it. Maybe even multiple to adequately keep the spacing between my exposed glans and my foreskin up higher and potentially to keep the skin from folding over the one ring. Anyone have any luck with that sort of thing?

Also, while showering I pulled the skin back up at the 48 hour mark just to see how it would react and to get my finger in there to clean the inside of the foreskin. To my excited surprise the foreskin had a hard time resting completely over the head and glided right back with incredible ease. It makes me excited to see what progress months might do. Does anyone else who is all day all night pulled back stop retracting to clean in the shower? And if so does it inhibit progress at all?

Final question is after sex and masturbation the glans are the most sensitive and difficult to not succumb to wanting to cover them again. Any tips for resisting the urge to cover from some long time retractors out there?

All that being said I’m really excited to have found this group! Any tips and help would be greatly appreciated. I’ll continue updating with photos and progress every so often.

Also it keeps saying my photos are too large, taken from iPhone. Anyone know of a good way to get around that?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Beginning my journey
« Reply #1 on: 2021-02-03 16:12:29 »
A few questions for the veterans, so it appears my foreskin rests just behind the head just fine on its own and keeps itself there without a fight. I haven’t had it come loose throughout the day including exercise. I’m lucky to have that be the case. That being said, aesthetically I like the spoon method, I’d like to gradually get to where I can keep the foreskin more retracted, potentially to even its max retraction limit at some point for an extended period of time. This is mostly out of curiosity to see how my body would respond and to see if gradually over years it would rest naturally further on its own. Do you guys think trying the spoon method is worth a shot? If I’m already resting behind the glans without a fight? I also just want to try it because I’ve never heard of it. The other question I have is for the more extreme retraction does anyone have any tips or methods? A thick flexible silicone ring may do it. Maybe even multiple to adequately keep the spacing between my exposed glans and my foreskin up higher and potentially to keep the skin from folding over the one ring. Anyone have any luck with that sort of thing?

You can try the spoon method, or any other — variety is the spice of life I guess :D

It's fairly hard to train the foreskin to rest further back than immediately behind the glans: in part because of the frenulum pulling on it, and otherwise it's just gravity and the lack of anything in the anatomy pulling the shaft skin together.

Also, while showering I pulled the skin back up at the 48 hour mark just to see how it would react and to get my finger in there to clean the inside of the foreskin. To my excited surprise the foreskin had a hard time resting completely over the head and glided right back with incredible ease. It makes me excited to see what progress months might do. Does anyone else who is all day all night pulled back stop retracting to clean in the shower? And if so does it inhibit progress at all?

If the skin is already back, and to clean it you would pull the skin back — what about it is stopping retracting during cleaning? Not sure if I follow ^^

Final question is after sex and masturbation the glans are the most sensitive and difficult to not succumb to wanting to cover them again. Any tips for resisting the urge to cover from some long time retractors out there?

Time, and getting used to it.  The glans does get hypersensitive after orgasm, but eventually you'll just get used to it (or simply put it away a few minutes later when it's already subsided)

Also it keeps saying my photos are too large, taken from iPhone. Anyone know of a good way to get around that?

I believe every phone has a way to resize and crop images.  Try to get the photos under 1920x1080 (bigger won't fit well on people's screens anyway) and upload that way.  I don't use an iPhone so I can't recommend particular apps for this.  Resizing them to sensible width and height should also fix the byte size issue (FullHD pics like that are typically in the 500kB-1MB range).

Offline Schwan

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-02-03 16:34:53 »
Thank you so much for the advice! I’m completely new to this so I appreciate the feedback, sorry if any of my questions seem dumb. I’ll keep working on trying to find a way to resize. I’m having trouble, it reads that it’s the approved size but I still can’t get it to upload.

Offline Schwan

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-02-03 16:39:55 »
Figured out how to resize! This is 72 hour progress. Seems to rest just fine.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 2021-02-03 21:19:11 »
Looks great :)  Is this how your foreskin normally pulls back, without any extra work?

Offline Schwan

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2021-02-04 00:53:52 »
Looks great :)  Is this how your foreskin normally pulls back, without any extra work?

Thanks! Yeah it’s classic just pulled back and resting. Used to be much more stubborn but sits well now without any extra work. It’s been feeling great and hasn’t slipped day or night.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: 2021-02-04 01:22:29 »
Thanks! Yeah it’s classic just pulled back and resting. Used to be much more stubborn but sits well now without any extra work. It’s been feeling great and hasn’t slipped day or night.

Yeah, 'cause it looks almost like it's a bit folded in — you're pretty lucky with that foreskin for sure :D

Offline Schwan

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2021-02-04 01:30:08 »
Yeah it kinda folds in on its own. It didn’t used to do that. I think I had a very small frenulum tear at one point as well. I just got lucky it kinda rolls over itself and pinches. I’m excited to see how the skin distributes itself along the shaft in wrinkles and whatnot. Been reading a ton on this forum. So much interesting stuff I had no idea. I seriously thought I was the only person with foreskin even for so long. Plus googled always just yields “don’t leave your foreskin back” or whatever warnings. It’s exciting to see an entire community of people doing different things.

Offline guidobriao

• NSFW Access
  • permanent retract since feb 2018
« Reply #8 on: 2021-02-08 00:27:00 »

forehead is the first thing I dry after the shower xd maybe inhiit a little but nothing very relevant
dry is owo