Author Topic: Any Growers out there? Or tight foreskin when erect? Best tips for them?  (Read 320 times)

Offline Raj Sharma

• My vid with 110k+ views :)
Hi guys,
I am definitely a grower so my foreskin gets tight when erect. It's been very difficult for me to find a good way to keep it retracted when erect, and i was looking for tips. Is retraction not advised for growers?

Offline mjed

Hey man, The best way to make it less tight in my opinion is gentle stretching in a hot bath or shower.  The heat will make the skin softer and in time it will be less tight.  Keep doing it for a few weeks and I'm sure you will feel some difference when hard.  You could pull it back behind the head when soft and it should stay there when you get hard.  Good luck and keep in contact here :)

Offline Raj Sharma

Thanks so much for the tip, I'll try it out and let you know

Offline CuriousSkinner

Hey man, The best way to make it less tight in my opinion is gentle stretching in a hot bath or shower.  The heat will make the skin softer and in time it will be less tight.  Keep doing it for a few weeks and I'm sure you will feel some difference when hard.  You could pull it back behind the head when soft and it should stay there when you get hard.  Good luck and keep in contact here :)

Totally agree with this. Stretching like that helped me a lot in the past. Good luck!

Offline Raj Sharma

Thanks, I'm trying it but looking at the pics on the gallery, i just feel so behind, like my foreskin reaching that far back and staying there seems almost impossible, but I'll try this first

Offline mjed

Take it slowly Raj and all will be OK :)