Author Topic: How I autocircumsise.  (Read 10858 times)

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
How I autocircumsise.
« on: 2015-07-13 00:16:37 »
I thought I would share with you the technique I use to autocircumcise.  I liked the idea of the spoon method right from the start because it is natural, and doesn’t use rings, tape, tubes etc. however when I followed the guide and pictures that soundsgreat87 posted I found that although it worked quite well the spoon was a little difficult to manipulate to fold the foreskin. In my bathroom I have a dental flosser which is small and has a rounded end. The diameter is about 3mm but it is not round but has a ridged cross section which helps as I will describe.
Firstly I pull back the foreskin as far as I can and rub a little antiseptic cream all over it. When I say a little I do mean a little, it should be used sparingly and just enough to cover the skin and no more. I do this for two reasons, firstly it makes the foreskin very slippery and secondly because the foreskin is going to be folded for some time I don’t want any bacteria to start breeding in the folded skin. I then place the flosser at the point I want the foreskin to start folding from and roll the foreskin forward so it just touches the base of the glans. I found the point to start folding by trial and error, in my case it is just over an inch from the glans but everyone must find their own optimum point. Then with the flosser held between finger and thumb I rotate the flosser down to the left side of the penis to the frenulum while twisting the flosser clockwise at the same time. The ridges on the flosser lightly grip the foreskin and help it fold under neatly. Then just slide the flosser back to the starting position and repeat for the other side except twisting the flosser anti-clockwise as I move it down towards the frenulum. When the flosser reaches the frenulum slowly pull it out. Then you are all set!
I have found that my neatly folded foreskin stays in place pretty much as long as I want and doesn’t roll back over the glans. I think the antiseptic cream helps because it is absorbed and dries quickly and the foreskin will not slide as easily when it’s dry. This is why you must use the cream sparingly as I said at the beginning. If you use lots of cream the foreskin remains slippery for some time increasing the chances it will unfold and roll back.

Have a look at the pictures. From left to right going down.

1. The Flosser
2. Penis when flacid
3. Cream
4. Pull the foreskin right back
5. Rub in the cream
6. Roll the foreskin forward
7. Roll the foreskin just to the glans
8. Slide and twist the flosser down the left side of the penis to the frenulum
9, Slide and twist the flosser down the right side of the penis to the frenulum.
10. The Finished Result.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: How I autocircumsise.
« Reply #1 on: 2015-07-13 18:56:40 »
Thanks for the detailed photos and post :D I've seen guys use all sorts of different tools to do the folding: styluses, knitting needles, the handle on a nail clipper, and so on.

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2015-07-14 17:55:35 »
Once I even used a screwdriver :D

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2015-07-14 21:23:11 »
Once I even used a screwdriver :D

Not an electric one I hope!

guest2730

« Reply #4 on: 2019-09-07 19:30:07 »
Thanks for the detailed photos and post :D I've seen guys use all sorts of different tools to do the folding: styluses, knitting needles, the handle on a nail clipper, and so on.

Im the guy using the nail clipper handle!