Author Topic: Ladies in the house?  (Read 3895 times)

guest3309

Ladies in the house?
« on: 2020-05-23 16:47:32 »
There always are. On my gay websites, Google analytics betrays 20% is female. Normal. Less yuk, more curious.

Just a hint. About tango for two. Spoils the fun when half way the dance he's done while you just start enjoying it, right?

Retrackting is maybe all he needs to learn. Unless you make him feel silly about it. Asian girls would say, it looks more manly, less boyisch. Or it simply is more hygienic. But the truth behind it is, at least they can have all their spins first, and only then he can do the bend backwards move. More applause afterwards.

I know.

Had and have many female friends who ask me such things in private. Sometimes before the starters are served while I'd rather talk about those things after the coffee ;-) Always like, you are gay, you probably won't mind me asking. Most of the times, actually I don't.

Offline skinfores

• NSFW Access
Re: Ladies in the house?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-05-23 19:42:31 »
While I am natively fluent in English I have read this 4 times and it makes absolutely no sense. Maybe I banged my head today and forgot.

:-X

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-05-23 21:19:43 »
I was the same tbh haha  ???

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: 2020-05-24 01:12:40 »
Are you alright, Cachondo?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-05-24 02:46:23 »
I had no trouble understanding basically what cachondo had to say about his sexual relationships. He was being quite open in his descriptions.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-05-24 06:49:29 »
While I am natively fluent in English I have read this 4 times and it makes absolutely no sense. Maybe I banged my head today and forgot.

:-X

i am the same, i thought he was asking to women come here, then talking about gay etc...........
Love skining back and letting my head show