Author Topic: Hello from a 15 year old Canadian  (Read 336 times)

Offline pt6-a

• View Profile
Hello from a 15 year old Canadian
« on: 2019-11-02 14:45:33 »
Hey guys. I'm a fifteen year old living in Canada and have been retracting on and off for about a year and a half. I had previously used the taping technique for several days at a time, however as erections grew larger and I turned into a grower rather than a shower this method didn't work anymore. For about six months I had just kept it back, or used the coin method, but that didn't keep it back overnight and I would wake up in the morning with my foreskin forward and the coin in my underpants. I've been using the glans ring method, with a piece of physio elastic as the ring, and it's working very well. Currently my penis is about four inches soft and six and a half erect, (I'm quite proud)  so sadly I missed my chance at shortening my foreskin while I was younger. I much prefer the look of a circumcised penis however I'm not really wanting to ask my parents for a circumcision so I'm planning on saving up before university for one. Staying retracted without a glans ring is quite a struggle as I'm a grower with a medium length foreskin that's very loose. I'm a swimmer and a lot of my friends are circumcised, and I really like the look and can imagine that being circumcised would be so much better during sex, with no foreskin to get in the way of the glans, so as for me, retraction is only a stop-gap measure before I get cut. Ask away!

Offline retreactor

• View Profile
Re: Hello from a 15 year old Canadian
« Reply #1 on: 2019-11-02 15:49:57 »
Wellcome to the club! There is a lot of expereince and wisdom here and I hope you will find it useful and enlightening!

Offline tiagocabr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-11-05 03:17:34 »
Hey pt6-a! I am also a grower, and started retracting seriously in my 17s. Now I am 24 and I can proudly say that my foreskin stays back all the time with no effort, and it "got shrunk" as well. My advice is keep it back all the time. If it rolls forward, find a way to pull it back again. If the foreskin gets swollen, roll it forward until it reaches the normal size, and then restart retracting. Gradually you will notice some difference in the sensibility of the glans, and little by little it will become more comfortable to stay back.

In this way, you can easily achieve your first month entirely retracted. Then, establish goals (2nd month, and then 3rd month). What I can tell you is that the more you retract, easier, more comfortable and normal the retracted position will be for you. After growing up, suddenly you will notice that you just can't keep the skin forward anymore. And that will be fine, because you will be so comfortable and natural in the retracted position that keep the skin forward will be out of question.

Hope I have helped. DM if you want, for more tips!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-11-08 13:28:28 »
Hey guys. I'm a fifteen year old living in Canada and have been retracting on and off for about a year and a half. I had previously used the taping technique for several days at a time, however as erections grew larger and I turned into a grower rather than a shower this method didn't work anymore. For about six months I had just kept it back, or used the coin method, but that didn't keep it back overnight and I would wake up in the morning with my foreskin forward and the coin in my underpants. I've been using the glans ring method, with a piece of physio elastic as the ring, and it's working very well. Currently my penis is about four inches soft and six and a half erect, (I'm quite proud)  so sadly I missed my chance at shortening my foreskin while I was younger. I much prefer the look of a circumcised penis however I'm not really wanting to ask my parents for a circumcision so I'm planning on saving up before university for one. Staying retracted without a glans ring is quite a struggle as I'm a grower with a medium length foreskin that's very loose. I'm a swimmer and a lot of my friends are circumcised, and I really like the look and can imagine that being circumcised would be so much better during sex, with no foreskin to get in the way of the glans, so as for me, retraction is only a stop-gap measure before I get cut. Ask away!

I think this relates to a few other threads in that, after a while and loving having a bare head, when do you think of making it permanent. This is a question that only  the person them self can answer, but for some that is the logical conclusion if they like the look and don't want to keep the skin back and have it go forward. The interesting thing is the cost of being cut now days
Love skining back and letting my head show