Poll

when your foreskin was forward, does your foreskin auto-retract when you get an erection?

No foreskin stays over glans, but there is no overhang
9 (22%)
Yes, Foreskin partly retracts, revealing part of the glans, but foreskin still covers the corona
11 (26.8%)
Yes, foreskin partly retracts, revealing the tip of the glans, but still mostly covered
8 (19.5%)
No, foreskin stays over the glans with overhang
4 (9.8%)
Yes, foreskin retracts fully, rolling all the way behind the glans and stays behind the corona
9 (22%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Foreskin auto-retract during erection?  (Read 313 times)

Offline _yeah_

• View Profile
Foreskin auto-retract during erection?
« on: 2019-10-28 17:37:33 »
I was wondering about the foreskin rolling back during an erection. I personally have a fairly long foreskin. Before I started doing permanent retraction, and the foreskin was over my glans, and even when erect, the foreskin would still completely cover my head and there was a bit of overhang too. This appears to be affected by foreskin length, but I have also noticed some who have retracted for a while, who get an erection and are unable to keep the foreskin over the head because the foreskin is so trained to stay back.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
Re: Foreskin auto-retract during erection?
« Reply #1 on: 2019-10-29 00:41:41 »
Used to stay on my head, but now it just rolls off it. It's more than long enough to cover and even overhang a bit, but when I let go, it sort of "blooms" like a flower and pushes itself back. It seems like an excess of inner foreskin pushes the "balance" towards retraction.

Offline FormerRetractor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-10-29 01:17:12 »
Nope, it never did...had to do it manually.

Offline anon21

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-10-29 02:09:25 »
I wish mine did lol. At best only the glans tip is visible and that's if I actually did the kegel-like movement (is this what it's called? not sure) to pump more blood into my penis & glans when erect. Otherwise there's no overhang but the foreskin just about covers the glans fully.

Offline FrenchGuy

• Bare since 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2019-10-29 20:17:05 »
Always had full coverage; although when pushed back it tended to stay back and lie flat. Before retracting, when pushed back during erection the foreskin was captured behind the corona by the tight puckered end - sort of natural spoon method. After years of retraction this was no longer happening.
retracted full time since 2007, circumcised 2019.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2019-11-02 22:28:56 »
I would have said that the skin goes back behind the corona, but not all the time, it goes have way down the head leaving a big chuck, but not the whole head. If i carry on it might at some stage do that though. When erect and pulled back, it will stay there and takes some moving back over the head
Love skining back and letting my head show