Author Topic: Hey from Aaron UK guy  (Read 358 times)

Offline Aaronc199

• View Profile
Hey from Aaron UK guy
« on: 2019-10-08 19:47:48 »
Hey guys

I’m Aaron, 23 from the uk and gay.

Been a member here a while but thought I’d finally post!

I started retracting at 15 caus I got laughed at in sports for having a long foreskin, plus was a late developer in puberty so had a small dick! Did it on and off till I was 20

Started again this year, been retracted a month ish :) it’s harder now caus my foreskin is less loose than it was and my dicks a grower :(

Gonna try for 6 months then a year etc, feels so good being retracted again. I get guys asking at my gym if I’m cut haha!

Feel free to ask me any questions!

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
Re: Hey from Aaron UK guy
« Reply #1 on: 2019-10-08 20:36:13 »
Cool! Sorry to hear you got made fun of for your skin. But glad you're enjoying being retracted.

Does your foreskin just stay where you put it?

Offline Aaronc199

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-10-08 20:39:25 »
Thanks man! Yeh it wasn’t great, they stopped after I started retracting!

And yeh it does now, stays behind my glans soft or hard pretty much permanently.

Happy to say that since I’ve been rolled back recently my glans has dried out quite a bit and is bigger!

Any tips on how to dry glans even more ?

Offline jamestrt1

• Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-10-08 23:58:23 »
Sorry to hear you were made fun of. But surely many others also had long foreskins. Why was yours worse? Presumably there weren't many cut ones either?

Offline FrenchGuy

• Bare since 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2019-10-09 21:49:08 »
Any tips on how to dry glans even more ?

Hi man, way to go, 1 month, then a year ... it's good to have goals. If you experience any swelling or problem, don't hesitate to take a short break. The important thing is to return to retracting.

Regarding drying the glans, my experience is don't go there. Of course there's the initial "drying out" in the first weeks, where the mucosa becomes dry. It's all very exciting because it's such a change from the covered state. But really what matters is very gradual thickening, not drying, of the glans skin. Keep moisturizing the surface to avoid chafing, peeling, irritations etc. Thickening will come by the rubbing against your clothes. After many years of pulling back, my glans surface was comparable to my lips, it's not cracked at all, and completely sensitive. It has been mentioned before, and I think it is a good representation of what goes on: the glans goes from being like the inside of your mouth to being like your lips. I wouldn't want my lips to be dry or cornified like a trumpet player's.

Anyway that's my 2 cents, good luck in your endeavours.
retracted full time since 2007, circumcised 2019.