Author Topic: Hi from 32 UK  (Read 402 times)

Offline M_back__uk

• View Profile
Hi from 32 UK
« on: 2020-03-14 08:31:53 »
Hi everyone,

Thanks for having me here, I was so glad when I found this site and realised there were others like me who have the same issues with their foreskins.

Bit of background from me: I'm a 32yo white male from the UK. I always had a very tight foreskin growing up, which meant cleanliness was sometimes a bit of an issue. As I went into my teens it would hurt pulling it back to clean it but when I started masturbating and experimenting it had to be done. Masturbation by myself and with partners was often an issue as it would often pull too tight, and then eventually sex was the same.

A couple of years ago I decided I wanted to be able to pull back freely so made sure I pulled back everyday in the shower as far back as I could, and eventually left the foreskin to sit behind the head for extended periods of time, and always made sure I got an erection once it was back to stretch it more. Obviously this was very sensitive so it didn't last long, and as the skin became more stretched it meant it would often fold back. At this point, i was glad I could pull it back now whenever I wanted too, and not just do it in the shower when it was moist.

...and that is where this site came into my life a few weeks back. I had done a bit of research into autocircumscision and not had much luck until I came here. I tested out the tape method and I never really managed to make it work, mainly as I'd always get an erection (I'm a grower!) and when it went down the tape would bunch up and the foreskin would roll back (I am obviously doing something wrong!). However the spoon method has worked a treat for me. I just use a cotton bud normally which works fine for me and I have been able to keep pulled back for several days at a time (sometime rolls back overnight, but not much). Only thing I've struggled with is sex with it pulled back as it pulls quite tightly.

I'm not doing this to look the same as other guys in the locker room like a lot of you guys are (I tried being pulled back in the gym showers and almost got a full on boner from the water, plus a lot of the guys in my gym showers aren't cut), I just like my head being exposed as much as possible as it looks and feels good. My head is almost completely desensitised and I plan to try using multiple hairbands (like I've seen others do) to push back further and expose the inner glans more - continuing to keep it pulled back for extended periods of time.

I've uploaded a couple of pics showing my spoon method efforts. A couple from above and one from underneath is you can see my frenulum (not sure if it's normal size or not??).

Looking forward to hearing people's thought!

Offline Barbi88

• View Profile
Re: Hi from 32 UK
« Reply #1 on: 2020-03-14 12:35:34 »
Excuse me..... Is that a meatotomy? The hole is very long

Offline M_back__uk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2020-03-14 13:16:51 »
I don't think so...not sure what that even is?! Might just be a funny angle.

Offline FrenchGuy

• Bare since 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2020-03-14 14:41:03 »
Looks great !
pulled back 24/7 since 2007, cut 2019.