Author Topic: Hi from Adam in the UK  (Read 1184 times)

Offline aqmole

• View Profile
Hi from Adam in the UK
« on: 2019-05-23 05:37:54 »
Hi.  I just found this group quite by chance and find it REALLY interesting.

My name is Adam and I'm a married uncut bi guy from the UK and in my mid-sixties. I have been obsessed with pulling and wearing my foreskin back since not long before my eleventh birthday.  My Dad was tightly and amazingly beautifully circumcised and whenever I saw him naked in the bathroom (which I did often), I would wonder at how lovely his glans looked and try - unsuccessfully- to pull my skin back to reveal my own.

Eventually I asked my Dad why I couldn't do that, which was when he discovered that I had a pretty tight foreskin.  He got me working on stretching it in the bath each night and in no time at all it freed up and I was able to retract it fully.

A wonderful side-effect of all my bath-time activity was that I kept getting serious erections while performing my  nightly 'stretching exercises' as they came to be known.

This ended up with my Dad teaching me about masturbation and my lifetime love-affair with my penis began right then!

I have been a long-time nudist and whenever I am naked in a nudist environment I pull back as soon as I get naked.  I think that a penis with the skin retracted looks so much more elegant and sexy than one with the glans hidden away.

For the past ten years or so I have masturbated using electrical stimulation (more commonly called 'e-stim').  I use a bi-polar conductive rubber loop against the back edge of my glans for best effect (e-stim is FANTASTIC by the way) and to concentrate the sensations in the head of my penis I slip a simple rubber O ring over my glans as I get out of the shower in the mornings.  This insulates the skin covering my shaft from the electrical sensations.  As you can see from the photos, it also helps keep the skin back from my glans.

Would love to hear from any fellow 'pulled back' fans from the group so do post here or maybe even private message me if you would like to do so.

(Edit: formatting for easier reading)
« Last Edit: 2019-06-02 22:09:39 by Kylar »
Masturbation is one of lifes few free pleasures, like sunsets and butterflies

Offline aqmole

• View Profile
Re: Hi from Adam in the UK
« Reply #1 on: 2019-05-28 06:04:13 »
UPDATE

After working through a LOT of the great posts here and messaging with Dicsolovag
(who is really nice and very helpful) I have ordered myself a Foreskin Resistance Ring.

This one:

https://m.es.aliexpress.com/item/32889204664.html?productId=32889204664&productSubject=32889204664

Here is a photo of Dicsolovag wearing his, which was what inspired me!

https://pulledback.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=977.0;attach=2608;image

I can't wait for it to get here so that I can start some serious training to make my skin
stay pulled back permanently.

Offline cavalier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-05-28 12:51:02 »
That black rubber O ring looks like it might be a little too tight. I have tried o rings, I got a bunch of sizes increasing by 1mm from 27mm to find the one that fitted best. They don't have any stretch in them and the difference between 31mm and 32mm was like the difference between a tourniquet and a glove.

Offline aqmole

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-05-29 05:03:11 »
That black rubber O ring looks like it might be a little too tight. I have tried o rings, I got a bunch of sizes increasing by 1mm from 27mm to find the one that fitted best. They don't have any stretch in them and the difference between 31mm and 32mm was like the difference between a tourniquet and a glove.

Hi Cavalier,

Yes...one thing that I don't like about O rings is the lack of 'give' and I agree that the difference in fit made by 1mm is crazy.

I use conductive rubber tubing when I e-stim and that can be made to exactly the dimension that you need.  It also gives a
little too.  Here is a still from a movie I made of the last few minutes of an e-stim session and you can see the conductive rubber
in place.

Still can't wait for the Foreskin Resistance Ring that I ordered to get here!

Offline Marius

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2019-05-31 10:19:59 »
Tell me more about the hardware you use when estim, sounds interesting to try. :)

Offline aqmole

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2019-06-02 06:59:08 »
Tell me more about the hardware you use when estim, sounds interesting to try. :)

I guess that e-stim is rather outside the scope of the board, so I will send you a pm to answer your questions, Marius

Offline Ralph_j

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2019-06-17 13:09:04 »
Hi Adam,
How does this ring work for you?
I did order one also, is it working well?

Offline aqmole

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2019-06-19 06:13:06 »
I'm still waiting for the darned thing to arrive, Ralph.  I will be sure to let you know how I get  on with it once it does!

Offline aqmole

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2019-06-22 07:58:42 »
OK...so my ring from Aliexpress finally got here.  I was SO excited when I saw the package in the post and realised what it was!
I have only been using it since then - so not quite a day has passed - but I have to say that I am thrilled by what it does.  It might
almost have been designed for me personally.

Here are some photos of it in place.....

This is turning out to be such fun!

Offline aqmole

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2019-06-22 08:00:44 »
Here are more photos (they didn't attach to my previous message)

Offline aqmole

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2019-06-22 08:09:25 »
and the first one in the series......

Offline Ralph_j

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2019-06-26 14:39:52 »
Mine did arrived today, The rings do feel nice and soft, and do not feel the ring while wearing. First impression is good, lets see in a couple of days...

Offline Ralph_j

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2019-07-11 14:47:20 »
Don't use this ring anymore, i have a lot of foreskin, so even the small ring will push over the glans by the foreskin, wish it was a little smaller, because i like the rings...

Offline aqmole

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2019-07-12 06:10:45 »
That's such a shame.  I am having fun with mine.  I use the smaller one during the day and the larger one at night.
I do find it difficult to masturbate with either of them on though!