Author Topic: Hertsnick  (Read 225 times)

Offline hertsnick

• View Profile
Hertsnick
« on: 2019-05-08 10:52:36 »
Hi Guys, I’m 48 now and from the UK. I’ve been retracting off and on since around 15 but only kept permanently retracted when I was in my late 20s when I performed my own frenectomy. 

Before my frenectomy my frenulum was so short it would pull the head downward at an angle of 90 degrees if I tried to pull my foreskin back, of course this was quite uncomfortable and painful when erect, I did my own frenectomy which took a couple of weeks to heal but since that day I have worn my foreskin permanently back.

I’m very lucky to have a rigid band on my foreskin that is just the right tightness it will stay behind the corona of the head when retracting. Also with having a naturally short foreskin anyway even if for some reason it covers the head it will automatically roll back on its own.

People have mistaken me for being circumcised which is nice and the head looks just the same as a circumcised Penis now with the same keratinisation, pre retraction years ago it used to be so sensitive I couldn't bare anything touching it and was a very deep purple in color, after a while it developed its normal fleshy color and is just about right with sensitivity.   
Permanently retracted for 20 years
Self performed frenectomy

Offline soundsgreat87

• View Profile
Re: Hertsnick
« Reply #1 on: 2019-05-08 17:08:55 »
Welcome! I've approved your gallery pics. You are so lucky to have that head shape/foreskin tightness combo. It looks great ;D

Offline hertsnick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-05-08 19:11:30 »
Thanks very much for your nice comment and approving my pics. Look forward to chatting to you all. 😀

Nick
Permanently retracted for 20 years
Self performed frenectomy

Offline Jockbox

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-05-17 13:51:41 »
Welcome fellow UK pull back. I'd love to know more about you removing your fernulum, please. Nice to know that there is a growing number of UK guys that pull back.