News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Alternatives to Surgical Spirit / Rubbing Alcohol.

Started by boris0604, 2023-08-24 11:30:23

Previous topic - Next topic

boris0604

Hi, Guys.
Any suggestions for alternatives to Surgical Spirit? I am want to deeply increase to keratin layer on my glans. Have been using Surgical Spirit (Rubbing Alcohol) daily, but the effect is becoming minimal. All suggestions welcome. Thanks.

slicendice

as mentioned in another post (https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=3586.0), i've been using 100% pure lavender essential oil with some good results..

hitesh9685

I also have same issue using rubbing alcohol but still not so good results

Oldestserv

Same here. The effect of surgical spirits has diminished . I think am immune to it now. Don't feel anything when I.put it on. No stinging etc..would love to try something else

uncutcaulk

I would suggest just letting nature take it's natural course and not trying to artificially enhance your glans with chemicals.
32/M/US. I'm always down to chat here or at nosamnivloc on Discord.

jdm

Just because you don't feel anything from the alcohol, like stinging, for example, that doesn't mean that it's stopped working. In fact, I think it suggests the opposite. When you first started using the alcohol, it did sting a little, right? And now it doesn't. That means that the glans has toughened up to the point where it doesn't sting anymore. That means it's working. And I think it will continue to work, you just won't feel it like you used to.

Oldestserv

Thank you so much for your comment. I guess you are right. I can't feel.it at all and is so dry that the skin stays back well. I also love how numb it is

Robert

The problem with alcohol is that it kills bacteria, even the "good" ones.  You risk getting a yeast infection.

Improver

Quote from: Robert on 2024-03-25 20:25:54
The problem with alcohol is that it kills bacteria, even the "good" ones.  You risk getting a yeast infection.
Doesn´t soap kill the bacteria as well? and (i hope) we still washing our penises with it everyday...

BenTwilley

Quote from: jdm on 2023-12-29 09:09:59
Just because you don't feel anything from the alcohol, like stinging, for example, that doesn't mean that it's stopped working. In fact, I think it suggests the opposite. When you first started using the alcohol, it did sting a little, right? And now it doesn't. That means that the glans has toughened up to the point where it doesn't sting anymore. That means it's working. And I think it will continue to work, you just won't feel it like you used to.
Agree. Just because there is less sensation it doesn't mean the effect is wearing off. In fact it confirms that the process has worked, and is working. Morning and evening is now enough for me. I am retracted 24/7/52/365 ;) without having to do anything. It is now who/what I am.
Ben Twilley

ThePiemel

Definitely oils. Alcohol is absolutely not good for the natural defenses. Too much soap either. In the Victorian age, there were those who actually strongly advised against washing babies with soaps, but use oils instead. For health reasons.

In this day and age, your penis won't fall off after some alcohol or a fresh shower. But when you treasure what you were gifted with down there, use oils.

Skatter1984

It is an overreaction to consider your penis a dirty area.  A penis is actually usually cleaner than your mouth or hands in terms of dangerous microbes.
Talk with me about health and and habits important to all men. WhatsApp Skatter1984

samu1987

This is the most helpful! I have found quite a bit of pain in the first few sessions and surgical spirit really helps. I wonder if nappy paste or perhaps talk powder would have any benefits in speeding up the process...curious to understand if anyone tried before

Robert

Have you tried palmarosa essential oil (Cymbopogan martinii): 1 drop no more to spread?