Poll

Did you have problems with frenulum to get a permanently bare head ?

No, I have my frenulum cut before decided to have a bare glans (circumcision or tying up)
2 (12.5%)
No, my frenulum is long enough, and don't have any problem
6 (37.5%)
Yes, my frenulum was short, but left it as such.
4 (25%)
Yes, my frenulum was short and I decided to stretch it.
2 (12.5%)
Yes, my frenulum was short and I was forced to cut it (tying up or frenectomy)
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: 2014-10-28 14:55:43

Author Topic: Frenulum status in bare glans  (Read 44256 times)

Offline frencut50

• NSFW Access
Frenulum status in bare glans
« on: 2014-09-28 14:55:43 »
Hi every bare glans lovers !

I am a 50 years Man. When I was a teenager, I wanted to have a bare glans. I tried many methods, but I met troubles because I had a too short frenulum which pull my foreskin back.

I want to know if among you, many men have encountered this same problem, and what was the solution you used ?

Frencut50

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Frenulum status in bare glans
« Reply #1 on: 2014-09-28 18:30:14 »
My frenulum wasn't THAT short, but it did prevent me from using some techniques to keep the skin back. I ended up tying it twice and it's now about 1.5" (3-4cm) longer!

Offline frencut50

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2014-09-28 19:37:45 »
Thank you for answer Soundsgreat87. I had my frenulum cut by tying up just before started skinning back method. The frenulum pulled too tight on the penis head, and foreskin slided back automatically, as I didn't hold it with hand. Further, when erect, it sometimes was at limit to rip. So, I have done tying up myself, with help of a 72 years older friend. It has not been stretched, but cut through. Now after 36 years,  it remain absolutely no frenulum mark. Just only a very thin scare barely visible. So more easy for foreskin to stay skinned back.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2014-10-04 20:16:10 »
Thank you for answer Soundsgreat87. I had my frenulum cut by tying up just before started skinning back method. The frenulum pulled too tight on the penis head, and foreskin slided back automatically, as I didn't hold it with hand. Further, when erect, it sometimes was at limit to rip. So, I have done tying up myself, with help of a 72 years older friend. It has not been stretched, but cut through. Now after 36 years,  it remain absolutely no frenulum mark. Just only a very thin scare barely visible. So more easy for foreskin to stay skinned back.
How did you cut it? mine looks like i haven't got one when back, so not sure if its long or not
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2014-10-04 22:18:25 »
Mine was removed due surgery, some say that the frenulum helps keep the foreskin retracted, some say the opposite

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2014-10-12 21:47:34 »
Mine was removed due surgery, some say that the frenulum helps keep the foreskin retracted, some say the opposite
Yes if you cut it, the skin becomes lose enough to stay back, as there is nothing forcing it forward
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Rlewin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2014-10-28 01:00:31 »
Originally I had phimosis which took years to fix but when I did fix it I was left with frenulem breve. Over the years my frenulem has stretched a little bit but is still pretty tight. I am looking in to tying but I thing that it is dangerous and am reluctant to try it. If any one has any methods that have know to work please tell.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #7 on: 2014-10-28 04:54:18 »
Hey, I can speak for tying... I did mine twice. As long as you sterilize the needle beforehand and keep the area clean and disinfected, there's not much to worry about.

Offline mickeymouse

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2015-01-10 21:01:09 »
I was lucky (for want of a better word) that my frenulum tore during sex once or twice; this loosened it somewhat. It was quite tight before, so this avoided the need for tying or surgery

Offline drudel

« Reply #9 on: 2015-01-23 21:19:22 »
now finally in the age of 67 I finally dared to speak with my urologist and he without big discussion agreed to remove my band. Now , after one year, I cannot understand why I hesitated to let it be done long long ago. Cause now I can do everything with my foreskin and all with no pain when pulling back.

Offline Retracted

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2015-02-08 02:24:07 »
Can someone explain the "tying" technique? I'm clueless...

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #11 on: 2015-02-08 05:49:56 »
Sure. Think of a frenulum piercing (left-to-right), except instead of a piece of metal, you use a thin piece of string. You then tie the string around the frenulum very tightly, and in a few days to a week, it cuts through the tissue, in effect creating a V-shaped cut into the frenulum.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2015-02-08 09:02:18 »
Wow i never heard of that :D doesnt that hurt very much?

I mean the frenulum, is at least for me, the most sensitive part of the penis?!

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #13 on: 2015-02-08 09:37:31 »
I agree AGREE my frenulum the most sensitive and exciting part of penis for me.  Not like piercings THROUGH penis but love the bridge behind the frenulum and have slipped a ring through this bridge, feels great ALL the time, a constant reminder of mmm  8)
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #14 on: 2015-02-08 09:55:34 »
Very little of the sensitive tissue is lost or damaged by the process. See, there's this thick string of connective tissue in the frenulum that doesn't really do anything and has zero innervation; that's most of what you're cutting through.

I haven't noticed any change at all, except in the location of the sensations. They're now further away from the head (obviously!).