Author Topic: Posting advice  (Read 3785 times)

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
Posting advice
« on: 2019-05-08 19:46:12 »
I have been lurking here over the last few weeks, enjoying all of the posts and members :)

I am now planning on making what will probably be quite a long post, but want to check this sites guidelines before I start.  What I want to post is what my ideas of a perfect looking cock are, as well as how I have been attempting to non-surgically obtain the look that I am after.

As illustration of the look I am trying to get, I want to be able to include some pictures from other sites.  Is posting the image, or at least a link to the image ok?

I am guessing that it is okay, having seen other member posts, but is it okay to show pictures of my cock in an erect as well as flacid state? 

As some of my ideas of the perfect cock, are not all related to keeping the foreskin retracted, some ideas will be a little off topic.  Is going off topic, to include subjects such as cock pumping and urethral sounding ok, even though they don't have that much to do with foreskin retraction?

Thanks for your guidance.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Posting advice
« Reply #1 on: 2019-05-08 20:10:19 »
Well, give us an introduction and tell us about your cock a bit in the on topic way, and I don't think it'll be a problem to mention the other things you want to do to it.

I'd say it's preferred if you post photos of your own junk; links are fine otherwise.

Offline hertsnick

« Reply #2 on: 2019-05-08 20:28:52 »
I look forward to reading your post and your own experiences.
Permanently retracted for 20 years
Self performed frenectomy

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-05-08 21:02:04 »
I have been lurking here over the last few weeks, enjoying all of the posts and members :)

I am now planning on making what will probably be quite a long post, but want to check this sites guidelines before I start.  What I want to post is what my ideas of a perfect looking cock are, as well as how I have been attempting to non-surgically obtain the look that I am after.

As illustration of the look I am trying to get, I want to be able to include some pictures from other sites.  Is posting the image, or at least a link to the image ok?

I am guessing that it is okay, having seen other member posts, but is it okay to show pictures of my cock in an erect as well as flacid state? 

As some of my ideas of the perfect cock, are not all related to keeping the foreskin retracted, some ideas will be a little off topic.  Is going off topic, to include subjects such as cock pumping and urethral sounding ok, even though they don't have that much to do with foreskin retraction?

Thanks for your guidance.

Not sure some of the stuff is what this site is about, pumping etc
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-05-09 03:02:55 »
Personally, I wouldn't recommend in my experience pumping if one is truly interested in having a readily pulled back foreskin. It loosens the skin so you have a larger bunch to hold back that makes it that much harder to keep back.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-05-09 09:26:12 »
Personally, I wouldn't recommend in my experience pumping if one is truly interested in having a readily pulled back foreskin. It loosens the skin so you have a larger bunch to hold back that makes it that much harder to keep back.

That is interesting, didn't realise that
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-05-10 02:48:05 »
That is interesting, didn't realise that

Yes, the soft, thin foreskin in pumping swells up in what's called a "donut" with plasma, stretching the skin when seriously pumped.