Author Topic: I feel better about myself sexually  (Read 2817 times)

Offline lmea14

• NSFW Access
I feel better about myself sexually
« on: 2022-03-09 22:23:02 »
This is multi-faceted for me.

I know I'm not the only member on this forum who loves the look of an exposed glans. Although I'm straight (tried out fooling around with guys in my teens and 20s and it's not for me), there is something in my libido that is excited by a skinned back dick. This kink of mine probably comes from when I first discovered that my foreskin pulled back to reveal my glans. At the same time, I am appalled by the act of forcing cosmetic surgery on babies and children: kinks are great but they should never, ever overlap with people too young to consent. Or anyone else unable to consent, for that matter.

So, thank you so much for this group. I don't have to have this dichotomy/conundrum about my kink anymore. It's opened my eyes to the fact that cut men do not have the monopoly on the aesthetically pleasing exposed glans look. In fact... an uncut dick rolled back looks better.

Offline 4toA2

• NSFW Access
  • Newbie to autocircumcision
Re: I feel better about myself sexually
« Reply #1 on: 2022-08-12 17:21:18 »
Great to find a straight guy who's willing to admit he's experimented.

I've only recently discovered that I might have a glans kink/fetish. For me, it's the act of retraction to reveal that most intimate part underneath that turns me on. Nothing quite like seeing a guy fully retracted and achieving orgasm.

Offline hung.part.timer

• NSFW Access
  • Looking to learn from men that have gotten results
Re: I feel better about myself sexually
« Reply #2 on: 2022-08-13 13:56:36 »
can't agree more with the final point - an intact exposed glans is the pinnacle and the highest aesthetic expression of masculine sexuality