News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Any other young adults in here?

Started by uncut_sowhat, 2020-08-10 02:42:13

Previous topic - Next topic

uncut_sowhat

I am 19 and this forum seems to be relatively older people (which is no problem, the older your are the wiser you are!) but i was wondering if any other young adults were open to discussing their experiences with retracting

Drew

Hey there, not sure how you define young adult but I'm 24 so relatively young I guess. You do get a range of people in here and kinda makes it interesting to see that this practice is never too late or early. Are you thinking that younger people don't really talk about stuff like this or are you seeking for someone younger to speak to?

guest285

Leo

1 more year until I can claim the young adult and get pic perms etc so for now im just doing the journey and observing

Bluie

Glyff

Gusguskc

Don't know if I'm young. 32. But I feel like it

jupiterscaptain

throwawayaccount

I'm turning 22 in a few weeks  ;D

DarkFox

Hey! I'm 24 yo and always open for a chat

Dicsolovag

Not sure if it counts but 33 here.

S6EESAL

I'm 19 and have been retracting since January. Haven't really posted in the past though

uncut1017

Cute96

rowan26