News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

One Year Anniversary

Started by Johnscot, 2018-11-11 16:10:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnscot

Can't believe a year has passed already since I started wearing my glans rings that I cut from a sheet of 2mm silicon.

Over the first couple of months there was a noticeable reduction in sensitivity but then it plateaued over the next 6 months. A couple of months ago I switched to a smaller ring and although there was some discomfort which woke me up during night time hard-ons, the further reduction in sensitivity especially on my corona and below was worth it.

I definitely take longer to orgasm, but I enjoy that, plus orgasms are more intense, just as I'd hoped. I can also be much rougher during masturbation, which I find a turn on.

And now I've switched to a 3mm silicon, mainly because I want to increase glans flaring, but I'll discuss that in another thread.

soundsgreat87

The time really has flown! ;D

Congratulations! It feels strange at first to think "I've been doing this for a year." But then you look at your dick and it's like... yeah, I can keep doing this.

Johnny_V

Can it stay retracted without rings now?

Bis

Ordered these silicon sheets http://bit.ly/2Ffrz6p to make rings.  :) :) :)

Jockbox

Wow you cock looks great, nice flared head. You must be pleased with what you have achieved. Well done

thesevenpointfive

Congrats that looks impressive, and the head looks really dry
Love skining back and letting my head show

Johnscot

Quote from: viper99 on 2018-11-12 07:12:49
Can it stay retracted without rings now?

Some of the time. I'm very much a grower, so if it's cold and I'm doing something physical it slips forward or the skin rolls over itself.

Nexolaris

Your head looks really good!  :)

Felipecut17cm

The bare headed penis is beautiful.
I have had my foreskin retracted since 1971.

guidobriao

congrats and good job!
wasn't the silicone ring in the first image loose / pointed / serrated? I think a not really smooth surface is annoying ..
dry is owo

Craig