Author Topic: The Experience - Teasle's Diary.  (Read 81927 times)

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
Re: The Experience - Teasle's Diary.
« Reply #120 on: 2019-01-12 19:28:34 »
Hey guys,

I know its been a really long time, just because I moved and I was really busy at work. Now i started again and I have to tell you about it :D

I started using a penis extender (quick extender pro)

And i figured out that with the foreskin pulled back it would hold better and wouldnt hurt over the time using the device. So I did pull the skin back, and what can I tell you, after only 5 days, i really feel good about the glans and the rubbing against my underwear.
Where before I would really feel the rubbing and it was kinda sexual, now I only feel it rubbing but not in a sentual way. More in like if you would scratch your lips. Of course its still sensitive but no way near the same when I started.
I guess that it went so quickly was that I am doing this a long time on and off and I think my glans was in a way a bit ready for this and started to be more tougher then a normal glans would be.

What do you guys think about that? The rapid adjustment and the overall practise of using a penis extender?!

Offline AverageJoe

• NSFW Access
  • Master of my Fate, Captain of my Soul
« Reply #121 on: 2019-01-19 17:20:29 »
Reading through all your progress is very interesting. I have been fully retracted for over two months now, pretty much 24/7, using a DIYBDsilicone ring just like the black one you made out of the foamy thing. I made it out of an old iPhone case.

I bought a foreskin corrector made of silicone from AliExpress, but they sent me the wrong one. The one I ordered was intended for permanent retraction and the one I got was a very simple and standard silicone ring with an even shape all around, like a finger ring.

I decided to use it anyway, and since my glands is already used to being exposed all the time, I can go about my life normally. The one problem I have is a lot of swelling on the foreskin when using the ring I bought. There is no pain, and the swelling looks more like a blister, sort of like water filled.

I'm trying to alternate between the ring I bought and switching to the DIY ring as the swelling does not happen with the DIY one.
No words, just acts.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #122 on: 2019-01-26 17:53:32 »
Teasle, your extender pics are very interesting. Thanks for sharing!  :)

Offline titomm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #123 on: 2019-12-19 05:38:00 »
Hi Teasle, any more news?

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #124 on: 2019-12-22 12:37:35 »
Yes there are :D

im getting circumcised with the start of the new year. Had nothing to do really with beeing pulled back or anything.
Its more that i had a problem with foreskin swelling a long time now. After sex or wanking I often a swollen foreskin for a couple of days and its to a point where its every time and i dont want  to deal with that anymore.
So yea tomorrow I have an doctors appointment and circ. in january.
Will update you on the process!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #125 on: 2019-12-22 21:36:27 »
Yes there are :D

im getting circumcised with the start of the new year. Had nothing to do really with beeing pulled back or anything.
Its more that i had a problem with foreskin swelling a long time now. After sex or wanking I often a swollen foreskin for a couple of days and its to a point where its every time and i dont want  to deal with that anymore.
So yea tomorrow I have an doctors appointment and circ. in january.
Will update you on the process!

Good luck, so you want to be permanently back are you going to remove your frenulum?
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #126 on: 2019-12-23 12:43:05 »
well i kinda have to, my foreskin keeps swelling after sex/wanking and its just annoying. I think the frenulum will be removed because its alrdy cut

Offline Tomnom27

« Reply #127 on: 2020-01-02 11:22:59 »
Congratulations on making the decision to get a circumcision! I was reading through your story and found it very helpful in my beginning of keeping my foreskin retracted. I haven’t  ???nt started retracting yet but will after I go back home from a vacation. I would like to start with the ring method of placing a ring behind my glans between my glans and my foreskin. I do not have any rings or would rather not purchase one, id much rater make a comfortable homemade one. I see that you had made your own and was wondering what material did you use and where did you get it?

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #128 on: 2020-01-03 09:08:01 »
Thanks i used foam rubber

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #129 on: 2020-01-09 21:12:12 »
Bro are you sure you really want to cut off your foreskin? This will probably mean reduced pleasure from sex and masturbation. You probably have other less drastic options man. Maybe others here on the forum can suggest some. I don't want you to have any regrets man. If you are having swelling, maybe there are techniques that don't create as much inflammation. You might consider giving it some time before choosing to do this. It's not going to make things worse to give yourself some time to consider other options and get feedback from other guys here.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #130 on: 2020-01-11 18:33:18 »
Yes im getting cut on the 01.17.0202, i just had to much trouble in the last year with my foreskin its just a hassle anymore!

Offline dh_za

• NSFW Access
« Reply #131 on: 2020-04-24 11:39:28 »
Aany update on your opp ? keen to see the after  photos and healing process.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #132 on: 2021-02-10 15:41:49 »
Hi guys

i know its been a while but i wanted to come back and just share my thought's and my progress until now.

I got a circumcision on the 01.07.2020 so its a litte over a year now.
I had it done in a hospital after 2 consultations with the doc.
It was very professional.
First i needed to change into a hospital gown. And after about an hour I got carried to the surgery room. And the doc talked about the procedur and what we gonna do now.
Then i got the anesthetic injection. And then they started. I couldnt really feel anything until the end when they got to my frenulum, they had to do another injection.
Then for the ride home i couldnt feel anything down there, the day after i needed to come back for consultation.
He removed the bandages and said he did a good job and then i went home.

I used a healing creme and washed the penis in camomile.
After 10 days i got rid of the stiches myself because they annoyed me to much :D.
First sex was weird because we started to early and it did hurt a bit.
And i have to say, there was a time to adjust for me. It took about 3-6 months for my glans to get used to the state. And it took about 3 months to really heal perfectly.
But after that time i can say its the best its ever been.
I love looking at it and touching it. Its just awesome :D
I can upload some pictures but i dont know if its alowed because this is not a circumcision board.
So maybe pn me!

Im open for any questions but maybe just via pn :D

I really loved the board and the suggestions about pulling back. I enjoyed the "playtime" but thats over now for me and i have to say i dont miss it because i dont have to fiddle anymore :D
Thanks to all and happy pulling back!

Offline Uncutguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #133 on: 2021-02-11 22:30:27 »
Hi please message me private and I got ur message on kik thanks please reply on there if u want to

Offline Test123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #134 on: 2021-02-12 00:49:59 »
Can you share pics, Teasle? Interesting to see how it compares to your retracted state.