Author Topic: The Experience - Teasle's Diary.  (Read 82176 times)

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: The Experience - Teasle's Diary.
« Reply #75 on: 2017-03-08 02:25:41 »
Heyy, looking good! I can tell that your glans is still really new to being exposed - the red color and that texture are a giveaway. It won't take too long for it to get used to it.

But I'm wondering, you said the swelling is pretty much nonexistent, but you can only go 15-18 hours? If the swelling isn't a problem any more, you can't go 24/7?

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #76 on: 2017-03-08 08:24:14 »
Brings back happy memory's seeing that. Keep it up as it just get's better and better.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #77 on: 2017-03-08 08:43:06 »
Start of Day 4

@soundsgreat87

I was experimenting and i thought when I leave the glans covered over night I could retract during the day and that worked for the first 2 days/nights, there was no swelling.
Now i tried during day 3 to cover the glans while going to the gym and for an additional 30 mins after that. And now I kept beeing retracted for the last night and this is the result:

There is swelling but i think is manageable when i cover the glans during gym today again!

So yesterday i said i bring back the sensitivty "chart" here we go!

The red area is the most sensitive area almost hurts touching. (on the scale 0-10 : 9 )

The blue area is the least sensitive, but still i can feel it very much. (on the scale 0-10 : 6,5 ) --> that supprised me because its the inner foreskin and thats the part that has the least time uncovered...

The yellow area is sensitive, but less then the red one . (on the scale 0-10 : 7,5 )

So overall i would say it didn't changed much since yesterday, maybe the color starts to change and it looks a bit dryer.

@camchain

Thanks I try to keep at it :D!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #78 on: 2017-03-08 17:16:31 »
Ahh okay :D yeah in my experience, sometimes I would get swelling about like that, but when wearing cockrings. It didn't hurt or get any worse, and would disappear in an hour or two if I removed them.

And wow, look how much less red it is after one day ;D

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #79 on: 2017-03-08 17:30:41 »
well maybe its more the lighting i dont know!? :D

but yea today my foreskin startet to swell up again, then for 2 hours i covered the glans and the swelling went away. I guess i go 24/7 now and when it swells up i juts cover for 1-2 hours.

swelling during the day:

swelling gone after 2 hours of covering the glans:

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #80 on: 2017-03-08 17:53:20 »
Interesting. Is your foreskin a little tight?

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #81 on: 2017-03-08 17:56:18 »
Yes i tried ur method with the foreskin over a ring and that did hurt pretty much, so yea a bit tight. Do you think i could change that easily?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #82 on: 2017-03-08 18:08:59 »
Ahh okay. Yeah the foreskin will loosen up pretty quickly if you stay skinned back 24/7, no special exercises needed. Then the swelling should stop and you'll have more options for skinning back techniques, like the ring ;D

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #83 on: 2017-03-08 18:18:38 »
ah ok well then im excited to be retracted 24/7 :D

sound do you have a picture of your foreskin back and forward without the ring? i would love to see how the strechted skin looks now!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #84 on: 2017-03-08 18:57:34 »
I've got several pics of it forward without the ring on my tumblr: http://soundsgreat87.tumblr.com/tagged/myself

There's that doorknob-docking post where you can see it back :D but it mostly just looks like a normal dick...

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #85 on: 2017-03-09 08:49:15 »
Start of Day 5

Ok guys i think its the first day i really made progress i think :D!

First i talked to soundsgreat87 about some techiques on toughen up the glans. He then mentioned the EMLA creme which i used while tying my frenulum. So before bed i used the creme and let it on the glans and boy o boy it worked pretty nicely!! I could sleep without distraction and i could feel for the first time how it would be as a cut guy or a long time retractor. Loved it :D! And before bed I now ill always use the EMLA creme until I dont need it anymore!. Weirdly I think the creme helped desensitize the glans, or retracting now 22 hours had more effect on that im not to sure. But i felt today I could feel a difference compaired to yesterday!

Here the daily update:

As you can see the swelling is barely noticable, so I guess my skin is adjusting to the retracted state! And i maybe just have to pull the skin over the glans for an hour or so if the swelling starts to come up again.

for the chart:

Something weird happend, yesterday my inner foreskin was the least sensitive and now that changed 180°, it now is the most sensitive!

The purple area is the most sensitive area, but it doesnt hurt touching, just slightly uncomfortable. (on the scale 0-10 : 8,5 )

The yellow area is the least sensitive, but still i can feel it very much. (on the scale 0-10 : 6,5 )

The red area is sensitive, but less then the purpel one . (on the scale 0-10 : 7,5 )

Day 5 is my current record and I want to break this, i will keep going and currently its a lot of fun :D!

See ya tomorrow!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #86 on: 2017-03-09 11:23:26 »
Thats interesting, i don't have that as such, mine is more near the frelum which is sensitive. I use the spoon method more, so the frelum side does have some bunching of skin, but they are the only sensitive parts and thats at about 1.5 after a few days.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #87 on: 2017-03-09 11:55:09 »
you mean senitivity of 1.5 in the area where the frenulum is? What about the glans and inner foreskin?

1.5 seems pretty low, for how long have you been retracted?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #88 on: 2017-03-09 20:35:49 »
you mean senitivity of 1.5 in the area where the frenulum is? What about the glans and inner foreskin?

1.5 seems pretty low, for how long have you been retracted?

1.5 is little feeling but enough, i have been doing this for years, my inner foreskin is a dry, so dry in fact that i can put the forskin forward for a day, and my head will be bone dry. The head etc, i can walk around all day and not feel a thing.

Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #89 on: 2017-03-10 11:47:01 »
Start of Day 6

Weirdly today it seems nothing changed at all compaired to yesterday :(...

well see you tomorrow hopefully with some change :D!