Author Topic: Perly Penile Papules & Pulling Back  (Read 48305 times)

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
Re: Perly Penile Papules & Pulling Back
« Reply #30 on: 2017-07-16 11:22:21 »
How long did you push it for each one?
It was only a split second for each PPP, you usually hear a popping sound when you hit them. In this case I think it's better to do too little than too much as you can always return to treating those PPP again.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #31 on: 2017-07-16 22:24:54 »
Well I uh... I gave it a shot on a few of mine!

It was not NEARLY as scary or painful as I was expecting. Just a quick touch, like you said, and it felt like... someone snapping a rubberband on my glans? And the pain was instantly gone.

I just tried it on a half dozen or so, I want to see how well it worked so I'll wait a few days.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #32 on: 2017-07-17 05:19:35 »
Well I uh... I gave it a shot on a few of mine!

It was not NEARLY as scary or painful as I was expecting. Just a quick touch, like you said, and it felt like... someone snapping a rubberband on my glans? And the pain was instantly gone.

I just tried it on a half dozen or so, I want to see how well it worked so I'll wait a few days.
Wow, I never thought anyone else here would give it it a try. Please report back how it turns out for you.

Also, I used some kind of antiseptic cream for wound treatment (e.g. Betadine) afterwards just to be safe. The dead skin of the PPP starts peeling off after a few days to reveal red dots on the skin. Those vanish with time as healing progresses.

guest1333

« Reply #33 on: 2017-07-17 05:55:23 »
If you both post pictures after everything has healed and they look good I'l go for it as well, even though I think I have much more work. Should be some hundreds here...

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #34 on: 2017-08-27 15:59:10 »
If you both post pictures after everything has healed and they look good I'l go for it as well, even though I think I have much more work. Should be some hundreds here...
Sorry for not posting sooner. Finally I got around to taking photos for a comparison after maybe 4 rounds of treating the PPP with the soldering iron. Please note that the before pictures were taken before I tied my frenulum.

I'm so happy with the result as I still remember how fascinated I was by the smoothness of the head as a young teen, and the horror when the PPP appeared on it. There's still a little bit of room for improvement but I think it looks decent enough now so that further treatments aren't really necessary. The hurting sensations or soreness I sometimes felt from my PPP are gone. Overall I didn't notice a reduction in sensitivity although it feels different of course. I definitely prefer the current state and don't have any regrets in this regard.

Warning: Be aware that the sudden smoothness of the corona after the removal of PPP may lead to an increased horniness and desire in touching the head of your penis.

guest1333

« Reply #35 on: 2017-08-27 18:13:53 »
Wow, amazing result!!

I did my fourth soldering session today and mine will come out just as smooth as yours. 8)

Even after the third session it felt so much smoother already, just amazing, and as you said: no more soreness  :D

Will post comparison pics as well after this one has healed.

Thank you so much for the information, you really changed my dick  ;D

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #36 on: 2017-08-27 19:02:52 »
Wow, amazing result!!

I did my fourth soldering session today and mine will come out just as smooth as yours. 8)

Even after the third session it felt so much smoother already, just amazing, and as you said: no more soreness  :D

Will post comparison pics as well after this one has healed.

Thank you so much for the information, you really changed my dick  ;D
Wow, I thought you would wait until pictures got posted.  :o

It's great to hear that you found the courage to get started, and everything's working out fine for you. I cannot wait for your comparison pictures!  :)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #37 on: 2017-08-28 01:15:56 »
... I still remember how fascinated I was by the smoothness of the head as a young teen, and the horror when the PPP appeared on it.
That's very interesting. I don't remember a time time when I didn't have PPPs. I believe that I've always had them. Up until I read your statement, I was under the impression that guys either had them or didn't. I'd never heard of anyone "developing" them after a time of not having any.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #38 on: 2017-08-28 05:31:59 »
That's very interesting. I don't remember a time time when I didn't have PPPs. I believe that I've always had them. Up until I read your statement, I was under the impression that guys either had them or didn't. I'd never heard of anyone "developing" them after a time of not having any.
I don't know when you started investigating your member but maybe they developed early for you which makes you think they had to be there from birth. From watching the following video it doesn't sound like PPP are something that's necessarily visible from birth onwards, too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLWUZ35ck9g

guest1333

« Reply #39 on: 2017-08-28 06:01:52 »
I can also remember when my ppp developed, it was around the age 14. It was all smooth before so i tried to get rid of them as they grew trying to pull them off and cutting them with scissors.
But as you see in my pics the papules won - at least until they met their master now, the mighty soldering iron :)

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #40 on: 2017-08-28 07:13:41 »
I can also remember when my ppp developed, it was around the age 14. It was all smooth before so i tried to get rid of them as they grew trying to pull them off and cutting them with scissors.
But as you see in my pics the papules won - at least until they met their master now, the mighty soldering iron :)
It sounds like you took revenge and showed no mercy.  ;D

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #41 on: 2017-08-28 19:42:47 »
I don't know when you started investigating your member but maybe they developed early for you which makes you think they had to be there from birth. From watching the following video it doesn't sound like PPP are something that's necessarily visible from birth onwards, too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLWUZ35ck9g
Well, they wouldn't be visible at birth, because the foreskin would be fused to the glans. But I remember when the last of my foreskin adhesions separated from the corona, and I could see the PPPs then.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #42 on: 2017-08-28 19:48:31 »
Well, they wouldn't be visible at birth, because the foreskin would be fused to the glans. But I remember when the last of my foreskin adhesions separated from the corona, and I could see the PPPs then.
This makes me wonder if PPP would be visible on a circumcised penis after RIC is performed, or if they generally appear at a later stage.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #43 on: 2017-08-28 20:39:04 »
Good point. I don't know the answer.

Offline meteorfun

• NSFW Access
« Reply #44 on: 2017-08-31 06:50:32 »
I had mine removed with laser. Probably one of the best decisions in my life.