News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Decent method I just made up

Started by Uncut_soldier, 2018-08-15 01:25:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncut_soldier

I used two hair ties. They're a bit big to work as cock rings so I tied a knot in one. I put the other around my balls and base of my cock.

Then I put the knotted one mid shaft while covered then pulled it down to retract. I tucked the knot under the other tie and it's staying put nicely

bobenc0

Nice! I have been thinking about something like that but made of 2 cock rings :)
I may try it.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

rummy

Do these keep the skin at the base when soft?

Uncut_soldier

Not for me. I'm such a grower I can only stay retracted while soft with tape, so far. I just used it to stay back and rub the head with lube for a crazy cumshot