Poll

Have your glans changed color ever since you started pulling back?

Yes
I can't tell but probaly yes
No
I can't tell but probaly no

Author Topic: Color in Glans  (Read 21031 times)

Offline Shiroma

Color in Glans
« on: 2015-01-17 21:37:07 »
I was just wondering if the keratinization of the glans has lead to any decolonization to the penis. ;D

Offline Shiroma

Re: Color in Glans
« Reply #1 on: 2015-01-17 21:40:18 »
When I was young my glans were purpleish and pink. Compared to all my other friends skin tones glans, I really stood out. Now my penis is relatively all the same color after years of pulling back.

Offline GlansLiberation

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2015-01-17 23:07:25 »
Voted "No" for "Not yet", given that I have been retracting for only three weeks or so. Maybe it will when the keratinization becomes heavier.

That, however, might not be too long from now, as I realized my glans seems to take particularly little time outside the foreskin to get dryer and noticeably skin-wrinkled. I haven't been retracting this last week, and pulling my foreskin back I realized my glans really ist anywhere close to being as shiny-slippery-smooth as it was before my first uninterrupted pulling-back period.
MESSENGERS: Kik, Telegram, Threema, WhatsApp. PM if you'd like to talk.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2015-01-18 05:00:14 »
Yeah, I've had that same experience, glansliberation. If I skin back for a few days and then go back to being covered, whenever I pull back the skin to pee or whatever, it dries out in maybe 20 seconds. Totally unlike after having it covered for weeks and then pulling back. It's neat!

Offline Rlewin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2015-01-22 02:53:11 »
I don't exactly remember the color of my grand before I started but now they are a dull purplish pink just like my nipples.. I know they have change but just not how much.

Offline Retracted

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2015-02-08 01:28:29 »
When I was young my glans were purpleish and pink. Compared to all my other friends skin tones glans, I really stood out. Now my penis is relatively all the same color after years of pulling back.

Same here. I was a dark purple. Everyone else was a pink or flesh color. Even though I started retracting to look like the others, my glans still stood out. It was also glossy. Now, it is pinkish and is a bit darker than my flesh tone.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-03-28 19:45:09 »
Mine has changed, it looks like it cut by the colour
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline glanscover

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2016-07-12 16:28:41 »
Since I don't leave my glans exposed permanently, my glans has not
changed appearance.  I don't like the thought of what an exposed
glans would feel like; I like the softness, flexibility and appearance
of an intact penis glans. 
I know much of the info on the web is questionable, but seeing
what a cut penis glans looks like makes me want to increase
the length of my foreskin, so the glans is covered even when
rock hard.  But.....I still enjoy retracting the foreskin, remaining
nude in the house (sure wished I lived in a nudist camp), and
enjoying the feeling of exposure.  Being able to select when and how
long I have my glans exposed is a big plus; making me so
glad I have a penis with that option.

Offline knowmore123

« Reply #8 on: 2016-08-04 15:46:18 »
there is no significant change in color of my glans since i started keeping it bare.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2016-08-06 04:55:31 »
there is no significant change in color of my glans since i started keeping it bare.

How long have you been at it?

Offline Jagtstein

• NSFW Access
  • For me, sexual activity is masturbation. I believ
« Reply #10 on: 2018-03-26 15:10:49 »
If the foreskin is always open, the glans is brighter, because a creatine layer forms, which also provides for a further desensitization, which may also mean a stimulus and loss of feeling. Therefore, I keep my foreskin closed and open it only for masturbation, urinating and washing. I would never let myself be circumcised because one can masturbate with pre-excellence. :)
Masturbation is better than sex.

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2018-03-26 21:56:57 »
If the foreskin is always open, the glans is brighter, because a creatine layer forms, which also provides for a further desensitization, which may also mean a stimulus and loss of feeling. Therefore, I keep my foreskin closed and open it only for masturbation, urinating and washing. I would never let myself be circumcised because one can masturbate with pre-excellence. :)

I think you mean duller in colour, not brighter. The thinner the surface of the glans is, the more the bright red colour of blood can be seen. Meaning a very thin and sensitive glans surface will be bright pink when soft and a darker purple when erect and full of blood. A glans that has adapted to being outside the foreskin will be skin coloured when soft and get a darker tone when erect.

You masturbate with pre-excellence? I can masturbate with complete excellence. ;) lol
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2018-04-30 13:21:35 »
Mine has changed, it looks like it cut by the colour

Mine looks purple, not sure why in some pictures

Yeah, I've had that same experience, glansliberation. If I skin back for a few days and then go back to being covered, whenever I pull back the skin to pee or whatever, it dries out in maybe 20 seconds. Totally unlike after having it covered for weeks and then pulling back. It's neat!

Mine does the same, dries out really quickly as well
Love skining back and letting my head show