News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

On an aesthetic scale of 1 to 5, how do you rate my tuck-in dick?

Started by Quartz82, 2015-09-16 01:28:22

Previous topic - Next topic

On an aesthetic scale of 1 to 5, how do you rate my tuck-in dick?

1 (1.4%)
0 (0%)
5 (7.2%)
12 (17.4%)
51 (73.9%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Voting closed: 2016-09-15 01:28:22

Quartz82

It's uncut. The tuck-in method work very well for me.

Argon

Assuming 1 is lowest and 5 is highest, it definitely rates a 5.  you could easily pass as circumcised in that flaccid shot.  Does it stay like that when hard or do you get the proverbial "turtleneck" appearing?
Permanently retracted since 1993

jdm

I don't know how you achieve such a good result with this method. Whenever I've tried it, it doesn't stay very well, and I always get a bulge where the skin is tucked under itself. Is your foreskin unusually thin or something? Any other tips on getting better results with this method?

Quartz82

Quote from: Argon on 2015-11-20 13:41:37
Assuming 1 is lowest and 5 is highest, it definitely rates a 5.  you could easily pass as circumcised in that flaccid shot.  Does it stay like that when hard or do you get the proverbial "turtleneck" appearing?
It remains like this even when I'm hard and when it returns to flaccid.

Quartz82

Quote from: jdm on 2015-11-23 19:49:53
I don't know how you achieve such a good result with this method. Whenever I've tried it, it doesn't stay very well, and I always get a bulge where the skin is tucked under itself. Is your foreskin unusually thin or something? Any other tips on getting better results with this method?
There is a slight bulge where the skin is tucked under, but it's not very obvious.
I don't know why too. Maybe my foreskin is not very long to start with.

rubbercock

Looking at it gave me an erection so I give it 5. If it remains like that through getting hard and going soft it's excellent. Well done.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

earloftexas12

I think your cock looks GREAT and looks like your have had a master surgeon cut it.  I have a fairly tight 4-skin and I can put lube or oil or SOAP on my cock head, and with a semi-hardon, pull my 4-skin
forward over my cockhead, and then slowly pull it back, and my 4-skin will slide over my cockhead and never roll up, and the it will slide behind my cockhead, and my cock will look almost like yours with no rolled up 4-skin behind my cockhead.

Jockbox

That's how I like to see a cock, love it,  well done.

Dinkleberg

tightskin

That is a very nice looking cock, off to practice ways of achieving same look  ;D

thesevenpointfive

Love skining back and letting my head show

soundsgreat87

Wow, time flies ;D What's it look like now, do you still tuck it like this?