Author Topic: Doctor's/medic staff or nurse's comment on your permanent retraction  (Read 7043 times)

Offline deeep

• NSFW Access
Have You ever Heard any 'comment' from Doctor/medic staff or nurses on your permanent retraction...do they advice it....

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
I have not. I generally forgo retraction when I'm going to the doctor, just to avoid an awkward conversation.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
No one said anything to me when i went to the doctors or when i went to have my hernia operations done. i just left it back all the time.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
Since some foreskins are so short they leave the glans exposed at all times, I suppose they probably think that's the case with 'deliberate retractors'.

I know a couple of nurses who skin back.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
I would say that unless, they know about it, no one will comment, unless they have to write your status for something like "is Circumcised Yes/No", then if it looks good you might get the Yes, as some think i am
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Healinghands4025

I have to admit, I'm pretty proud bc every doctor who's seen my penis has assumed I'm circumcised, to the point where one initially argued w me when I told him I wasn't. I've always had the slightest ring of pigment where the inner and outer skin meet that I think even resembles a circumcision scar, so I get it.

Offline soundsgreat87

That sounds pretty cool ;D You should tell us more!

Offline Redhard

• NSFW Access
Urologist during a visit said that I was circumcised