Author Topic: Cutting up a stealth Innerwear to keep glans exposed  (Read 7025 times)

Offline dh_za

• NSFW Access
I purchased the stealthInnerwear sleeve about a year ago after doing some research in the quest to keep my head exposed .... It is a great product but with my forskin i found it awkward to use 24/7, as you can see form the pictures it does a good job of keeping my head exposed and after a few days my glands started peeling due to being dry'ed out. (good thing i think)

I liked the feeling of having it exposed but did not like the discomfort of wearing the sleeve, so I took this expensive piece of equipment and I cut it up ... i took a centimetre behind the silicon ring and cut a circular section (including the ring) i now have something that is comfortable , I wear it 24/7 and only take it off to shower...

my head has been exposed for a few months solid now and feels great , it is starting to perish (silicon ring ) and need to find something similar to replace it (i don't want to spend another $$ on a stealth just to cut it up)

Any recommendations ?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Cutting up a stealth Innerwear to keep glans exposed
« Reply #1 on: 2015-10-09 04:15:19 »
Hmm... I'd like to see a picture of the piece for which you are trying to find a cheaper replacement. Could you please post a pic of just that piece by itself? Then maybe I, or some other members might have a suggestion.

Offline dh_za

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2015-10-09 19:17:10 »
I think it is basically a glands ring ...but i must say it is very comfortable

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2015-10-10 05:10:46 »
Hmm... that's interesting. It looks like the silicone ring is actually molded directly onto the fabric. I am not aware of anything else exactly like that. But, coincidentally, I have experimented with something a bit similar. A while back, when the Yahoo groups were still functional, I'd posted about a type of tubular elastic net medical dressing. If you do a search for "Surgilast" or "MT Spandage", you will see what I'm talking about. I have used this in various ways for retraction purposes. But most recently I've used it in conjunction with a glans ring. I found the glans ring a bit irritating to my skin after a while, and found that placing a bit of fabric underneath of it helped with comfort; perhaps because it absorbed any moisture that might otherwise build up underneath the silicone ring. In any case, I used this type of stretch fabric tubular dressing for this purpose; placing it just behind the glans, then placing the silicone ring over top of it. It's not molded onto the ring, but the result is similar. And I find that the extra tube of fabric trailing behind the ring helps keep the skin laying back along the shaft better than if I use just the ring by itself. If you're handy, and you like to experiment, you could try bonding this type of elastic fabric tubing to a regular silicone glans ring with some sort of silicone adhesive. The elastic tube dressing is not expensive, and can be found in some drug stores. CVS carries its own brand, although they don't have as many size options as the big medical suppliers.

Offline dh_za

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2015-10-12 12:30:03 »
sounds like an idea. I actually want to contact the guy that manufactures the Stealth and see if if he can make something like this ... the ring with about a inch of fabric to keep the skin right back...