Author Topic: Does anyone know somebody else who also keeps their foreskin pulled back?  (Read 17458 times)

Offline jamestrt1

• NSFW Access
  • Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
i am interested to hear of anyone who knows someone else who keeps their foreskin pulled back, and whether they have discussed it with them? I have never come across anyone I know who I could discuss it with, but I am pretty certain someone I worked with for many years keeps his retracted some of the time. I have seen him at the urinals with his foreskin both forward and back. He also is a bit of a fiddler with his cock in his trousers - I have often thought that is something to do with him trying to keep it retracted. I couldn't possibly find an opportunity to discuss it with him though!
Regards, James

Offline soundsgreat87

I have a friend in real life who does, although he kind of did it by accident and didn't realize it was anything unusual. He had phimosis as a kid, and in his teenage years worked on stretching the skin to be looser and also got a prince albert piercing. The stretching worked and the PA helped keep it back. Now his foreskin is really short and can't really even cover the head when soft. I've even gotten to play with it :D

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Thats a good question, i have been discussing on a site with a guy who wants to get cut,  to try this to get the feel of being cut, but i do not know any one who does this
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline brandontan267

I have a friend that I briefly discussed in my intro, he had his skin pulled back forcefully by his friend in primary school, and apparently it stayed that way. Everytime his skin got pushed forward it will naturally roll back to behind the head. When erect his foreskin would "disappear" as it became all smooth like as if he was cut. He did say that his girl thought he was cut until he pulled his skin forward.
15 | MAS | Bi | Subaru fanboy | leftie | PM for SYD profile

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
There is a guy who comes to the nude swim club I belong to who usually has his foreskin rolled back. He has a large helmet, and I though he was circumcised, but one week he had it forward.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
Well, thanks to this site I think a lot more guys will be informed and possibly discuss with others...I wish this site had been around twenty years ago.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
It does seem to be far more common than expected. I am sure that many of us, when we started doing it, thought we were the only one in the world!
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline tiagocabr

• NSFW Access
As a young guy, I meet young people every time. Once, in a camping, the guys in the room started to talk about circumcision, and asked one-by-one who were or not. Two guys answered that they were not. The first told that he just used his "skin like I'm circumcised". The other gave a most complete answer. He told us that since he was 15 (now he is 19) he keeps his foreskin back. He continued saying that he started pulling back because he enjoyed the feeling, and kept there.  The sensitivity disappeared. And then, nowadays, he can't put foward because  the skin returns to the retacted position. A classic case of permanent retracted foreskin. The nice in his story is that he did by accident, and achieved  what many who try the same can't.

Offline Redhard

• NSFW Access
like me, in the sense that in ten years with puberty my penis was discovered by foreskin and thus forever now if I try to play I can not more, as if I had been skinned

Offline P51Geo1980

• NSFW Access
I've seen a handful of men at my gym who have come into the changing area for the first time with a covered glans.  Most of them look around and then retract their foreskin and leave it like that.  Usually their glans is bare on subsequent visits but I'm not sure if they do it permanently or not.

The only other person I know that does it is my father. Since we immigrated from Europe, nudity has never been an issue in my family.  When I was around 10 or so, I noticed that when he's walk from the bathroom to his bedroom after a shower his head would be sticking out.  When we were on a camping trip recently I noticed that he still kept his skin pulled back.  So I guess it's a family thing, even though we've never discussed it.  My younger bro doesn't need to worry about being retracted as he was born in the U.S. and my folks chose to have him circumcised.

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
Interesting. I wonder if your father started retracting after moving from Europe and like you, found the men he mixed with were cut or if he was already doing it before moving. From my observations I'd say it is not the norm but certainly very common for European men 50+ to retract at least some of the time.

Offline P51Geo1980

• NSFW Access
I don't know, as I said we never talked about it.  I can say that I have a short foreskin.  If I pull it forward over my glans it only covers about half.  On a "good" day when things are warm and loose it would actually roll back itself, so his might be the same.

Offline lvprcm25

• NSFW Access
As a young guy, I meet young people every time. Once, in a camping, the guys in the room started to talk about circumcision, and asked one-by-one who were or not. Two guys answered that they were not. The first told that he just used his "skin like I'm circumcised". The other gave a most complete answer. He told us that since he was 15 (now he is 19) he keeps his foreskin back. He continued saying that he started pulling back because he enjoyed the feeling, and kept there.  The sensitivity disappeared. And then, nowadays, he can't put foward because  the skin returns to the retacted position. A classic case of permanent retracted foreskin. The nice in his story is that he did by accident, and achieved  what many who try the same can't.

Interesting read. I've been envious of guys who could easily do this with minimal effort.

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
Throughout my life I have met quite a few fellow nudists who wear their foreskins retracted. That's how I got started too.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
I know that my younger cousin retracts as well, we’ve spoke about it before in regards to shape, methods, etc. Not really spoke to him about it since. It was more of a thing we discussed when we seen each other retracted whilst room sharing on family holiday lol

I was also aware that when my friend tore his frenulum he went bare for a bit on/off whilst waiting on his op to fix it.

As for work colleagues its open for debate, I’ve seen them retracted in locker room situations but unsure if that simply due to shower, etc habits or if they keep it back. When I’m covered I retract before, during and after my shower/bath.