News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Foreskin swelling when I pull back for more than 2 hours

Started by BlueGlans69, 2022-03-12 08:57:38

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueGlans69

I'm 16 (almost 17) what can i do to help this?

Senpai_69

I understand your problem, it happened with me too when I was a novice. When you notice swelling undo your foreskin, rest for a bit and do it again when you are ready.

Apparantly in 2 weeks you'll get the hang of it. Btw I can go 20 days without swelling.

Horatio

Take your time.
Some swelling will happen until your frenulum/glans/foreskin gets used to it.
For me it was the same after a few hours, I let it go down overnight, then the next day was able to stay retracted almost all day, then relaxed again overnight. A few days off and on of this, then all was good and no swelling after that.
As a part timer and one who does it for pleasure, if you dont retract for some time (say a few weeks), you may get a little swelling again, but the recovery time is much less.
Also make sure to give yourself a good wash, in the shower, pull your foreskin right back, and give the area behind the glans, along the frenulum, and the foreskin area a good clean (it can also feel great hahaha), and then rinse well and dry. This usually helps to stop swelling too.

scotsguy27

Welcome to the site, its perfectly normal. Just pull it forward and leave it for a bit. Eventually you'll get used to it.

p5ychmyke

Im about a week into this and my swelling has already subsided I can go 10 hours with barely any swelling. I think what helped me a lot is to massage the foreskin everytime you use the rest room, I basically just roll my penis around is both my hands like a rubbing motion while keeping my skin still retracted. I noticed this really helped me and at this point I don't get much swelling only a minimal amount.

Mafik13

I  honestly never had problems with swelling for more than 2 or 3 days and it was after whole day of work when was doing a lots of walking. It get back to normal after 2 hours of resting. Hope your problems will end soon.