News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

A problem related with the loss of sensitivity

Started by DarkFox, 2020-02-04 23:47:37

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkFox

Hey guys! I've been retracting for 6 months and my glans is nicely rough and keratinized. I love it. The only downside is the loss of sensitivity, when I masturbate I feel like I'm missing something and most of the times I can't cum. TBH I wasn't expecting it to be reduced so much, expecially since I used to have an oversensitive glans before starting retracting.

Have you had this problem? How did you overcome it?
Any help will be much appreciated, I don't want to return unretracted again haha

soundsgreat87

I never lost enough sensitivity for it to be a problem with getting off... do you mean the same activities that used to make you cum, no longer do? And has anything else about your health changed? New medications?

thesevenpointfive

You will lose sensitivity, i can feel i last longer, this is the benefit of keeping your skin back. I think it will take you some time to get used to this.
Love skining back and letting my head show

guest285

How often do you jerk off and how (dry, lube, hard,...)?

DarkFox

Quote from: awesome21 on 2020-02-05 07:10:46

Usually once in a few days, from time to time I do it daily. Only dry, somehow I can't enjoy it when I use some lube

retreactor

Quote from: awesome21 on 2020-02-05 07:10:46
And "how" is also the question. After desentization some methods don't work anymore.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

retreactor

DarkFox

Never heard of those methods, I'm willing to try. What do I have to do?

retreactor

Something to start with:

https://www.orgasmicguy.com/most-intense-male-masturbation-technique-1-palming-the-glans/

https://cdn1-l-hw-e7.xtube.com/videos/200903/18/b8moT_J727_/480_185_BdRwi_J727_.mp4?ttl=1581097071&hash=6634abd8c348117b70143803580c0a1f

By edging you simply prolong the masturbation session by stopping just before the climax, letting it cool down and continue... over and over again. The longer you do it, the stronger the orgasm after you decide to finish. Desensitizing here is a great advantage, since you can control it better and last much longer.

There is a thread somewhere here in the polls dedicated to pulledback masturbation, which you might find useful too.

Hope this helps ;D.

Georgek

I have made a research about the palm method cause it can help with PE and I have a PE problem. In the video the guy rubs his penis in general and he stimulate the frenulum as well. This is a big mistake cause it can lead to ejaculation. The only stimulation must be on the top side of the glans

__

Quote from: DarkFox on 2020-02-05 17:30:10
Usually once in a few days, from time to time I do it daily. Only dry, somehow I can't enjoy it when I use some lube

To each their own, but I would advise against going dry on the glans unless you have a very fine touch, which is not natural to have if you have been using the foreskin to masturbate prior to retracting. Always use lube, but you got to find the one that's good for you. It may not be the most slippery one. With a silicone based lube, I found that going over the whole shaft and glans was satisfactory, but you need to get used to that slow pace. Or with a more sticky lube, doing a thumb-and-forefinger rub on the glans and frenulum area resembles a foreskin-based technique the most.

retreactor

Quote from: Georgek on 2020-02-06 19:08:15
I have made a research about the palm method cause it can help with PE and I have a PE problem. In the video the guy rubs his penis in general and he stimulate the frenulum as well. This is a big mistake cause it can lead to ejaculation. The only stimulation must be on the top side of the glans

There are several approaches,  that fall under "palming", and one can google them up under "glans masturbation" or "glans stimulation".

I strongly agree with FrenchGuy that lube is essential. A completely different experience with it.

DarkFox

Quote from: retreactor on 2020-02-06 18:02:37
Something to start with:

https://www.orgasmicguy.com/most-intense-male-masturbation-technique-1-palming-the-glans/

https://cdn1-l-hw-e7.xtube.com/videos/200903/18/b8moT_J727_/480_185_BdRwi_J727_.mp4?ttl=1581097071&hash=6634abd8c348117b70143803580c0a1f

By edging you simply prolong the masturbation session by stopping just before the climax, letting it cool down and continue... over and over again. The longer you do it, the stronger the orgasm after you decide to finish. Desensitizing here is a great advantage, since you can control it better and last much longer.

There is a thread somewhere here in the polls dedicated to pulledback masturbation, which you might find useful too.

Hope this helps ;D.

Thank you @retractor, this method is dope! The feeling of my palm on the bare glans is truly breathtaking, it almost feels like if it wasn't my hand, I couldn't stop moaning. I 100% recommend this guys!!

anon21

I'm an intermittent retractor but have been on it for at least a couple years now. I switch between dry foreskin gliding when i just want a quickie, and using lube focusing on bare glans when I can take my time. Definitely second using lube on bare glans, it makes me shiver every damn time  compared to doing it dry using foreskin lol.

Georgek

I managed to do that too. My legs were constantly shaking after a time but after 20 mins I couldn't keep up on doing that so I rubbed my whole dick to finish. It is intense though, I strongly recommend it too as long as you are doing it right